Thank You Tv For The Entertainment

TommyDee

Last week and more so this week, we have received numerous emails regarding what i conisder to be the best spoof report ever on a chatroom, .. your own " sober farang problem" story. culminating in me having to feature it again on the tuesday show as we had complaints about the way farangs are looked upon by authorities, and links or copies of your thread

You may be interested to know that it has spread to many other chatboards, many who actually believed it. . I hope the exposure brings you more members, as the quality work of your poster lit up our boards.

If the poster would ever like to come and have a chat with me on the radio, it would be my pleasure. he is obviously a superior wind up merchant and has my respect. I have been a member, (not poster) here for about 4 yrs now, and rejoined a while ago as I lost all my passwords. TV is up there with the best nowadays and I look forward to posting more

T

snip of the show, ( TVisa is 5 mins in..easy to navigate)

105FM link

credit should be with www.notthenation.com , but nothing beats the Pizza Company Article

and a brilliantly humeorus site it is.. with sadly no point of contact. i would "assume" ( yes i know) that they are members here. I dont claim to enough about BKK to be able to source them or put a face to a name, but he/she/it deserves Kudos for this one

thx

credit should be with www.notthenation.com , but nothing beats the Pizza Company Article

and a brilliantly humeorus site it is.. with sadly no point of contact. i would "assume" ( yes i know) that they are members here. I dont claim to enough about BKK to be able to source them or put a face to a name, but he/she/it deserves Kudos for this one

thx

i think we all know why they are enonmous

thx

Is that like anonymous but bigger mate.

Tommy, listened to the clip the other day, hilarious, and excellent show BTW.

thx

:rolleyes: certainly is lol

thx

thanks. :)

my biggest "pissed off" moment this month has to be that bloody woman. but now with the demise of the News of the screws, the chances of her getting work are even less, which is good in my book

thanks. :)

my biggest "pissed off" moment this month has to be that bloody woman. but now with the demise of the News of the screws, the chances of her getting work are even less, which is good in my book

I agree, she is a vile creature..... karma doesn't always kick in quickly, but when it does for her, it'll be a bigger bitch than she is.

thx

Because they eat to much?

Or did you mean anomalous?

SC