World Of Warcraft Players

nephilim

I know this has been asked before, but time passes and so I thought I'd ask again.

Is anyone playing WoW? I'm looking for some people in the same time zone to hang out with. Me: lvl 10 human warrior, name Kharlas, on Cenarion Circle, USA server... be good to meet some similar levels to party with.

cheers

neph.

I know this has been asked before, but time passes and so I thought I'd ask again.

Is anyone playing WoW? I'm looking for some people in the same time zone to hang out with. Me: lvl 10 human warrior, name Kharlas, on Cenarion Circle, USA server... be good to meet some similar levels to party with.

cheers

neph.

Does anyone have a link to world war craft. The girlfriend was playing it through hunsa.com but apparently it has gone. Just need a simple link which she can click on and play, she loves it and i'm suffering now cos she can't play. Please help me. :o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

cheers

neph.

Does anyone have a link to world war craft. The girlfriend was playing it through hunsa.com but apparently it has gone. Just need a simple link which she can click on and play, she loves it and i'm suffering now cos she can't play. Please help me. :o:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Url of the game www.worldofwarcraft.com you can buy the game for 43$ on ebay and there is a monthly fee of around 14$

I play on Dunemaul PVP Server (Ranfear - Druid tauren lvl 60).