What'S Your Favourite Snacks?

gravion

Just like a general snacks or snack u have em with ur beer?

I tried many confectionaries from seven and family marts as well as those traditional thai snacks from the street.

but these days i have hard time finding the right snacks to enjoy with me beer. what ya tink?

but ya know i be careful will too much indulgence, cuz i dont wanna be fatty bear thanks cheerios

Mrs. zzaa09

I have to say that I honestly didn't think you had a sense of humor, but THAT was funny.

:bah:

Contrary to popular myths 'round here, I'm quite a humourous fellow.

Such is displayed differently, is all. As most don't pick up on it.......can't imagine why.:rolleyes:

Mrs. zzaa09

I have to say that I honestly didn't think you had a sense of humor, but THAT was funny.

:bah:

Contrary to popular myths 'round here, I'm quite a humourous fellow.

Such is displayed differently, is all. As most don't pick up on it.......can't imagine why.:rolleyes:

Cucumber sandwiches, washed down with Tiger beer.English, you see.

******** P.S. How do I start a new thread on this Board. Although I have done it a few times before, I cannot seem to find anything to click saying "New Thread." at the moment.

Can somebody out there please guide me? Poster? Mod?

Edited by Beechboy

I am always changing them, as after a while i get bored of them, usually pistachio nuts, cassava, even sunflower seeds, classic flavour crisps (can't bear the taste of the different other flavours) right now i am into "wasabi peas" but after a few huge boxes i am already fed up with them.

Same happen with the drinks, after hundreds of Lipton lemon/peach tea, i went into coffee( Birdy but also traditional thai coffee) and now Calpico (NOT the sparkling one, that's just horrible, however nothing like the "root beer" i did try the other day, that's the worst softdrink i ever had in my life, something like a sparkling liquorice drink, yuk !) :)

Zz, your appearance in here has shattered my opinion of you-this most cetainly is not the "intelligent conversation" forum-i should know, I started it.

To the more pressing issue - snacks with beer mine would be: take some peanuts (shelled) and warm them in a frying pan, meanwhile cut up some chilli and spring onion finely, toss together with some sea salt and enjoy.

Warning: do not scratch your balls without washing hands after consuming above snack.

great snacks with a beer would be for me a mix of of nuts, dried peas and rice that i get from the little Indian fella that comes round on his bike everyday late afternoon for 20 baht. if not a decent bag of pistachio nuts. biggrin.gif

on the thai side of things with either a beer or a bottle of cheap 285 whiskey, soda and ice. deep fried crickets or b.b.qed saba fish (mackerel) or chicken along with a nice plate of spicy som tam thai 4 met.

great snacks with a beer would be for me a mix of of nuts, dried peas and rice that i get from the little Indian fella that comes round on his bike everyday late afternoon for 20 baht. if not a decent bag of pistachio nuts. biggrin.gif

on the thai side of things with either a beer or a bottle of cheap 285 whiskey, soda and ice. deep fried crickets or b.b.qed saba fish (mackerel) or chicken along with a nice plate of spicy som tam thai 4 met.

I used to like the white cream cheese, salad crudites and green olives. I suppose I still would, to be fair.

Dry roasted peanuts were too heavy, and mixed nuts were too unpredictable.

I don't particularly like the cardboard Korean dried fish. And the most startling I ever had was a filleted chicken's foot, which took me quite by surprise. I can still remember the bewilderment and dismay when I realised I had bitten off more than I could chew...

SC

The bar of the steak restaurant at the top of the Landmark has tasty bar nibbles. Be sure to sip your G&T slowly to get full value for your 400Baht++

Not for the faint hearted.

Edit: Sorry wiping away the saliva.

Edited by smokie36

Grilled haggis on toast with cheese on top

More chips.

The oil wasn't hot enough for the first serving.

For thequietman: Ants

SC

A thread with Gravion and ZZaa - yet bewilderingly coherent!

EDIT: Suggestion for tqm, and sequence changed

Edited by StreetCowboy