Walen School - Thai Course For Beginners

MacWalen

Dear all,

Walen school is growing in Phuket, more and more students are enjoying learning with our unique and ultra fast method however some find book 1 too difficult. We will be starting a new class for total beginners on the 18.7.11 (Monday).

If you know zero Thai or just a little bit this course is for you. We guarantee great results if you attend your classes. This course will run twice a week for 2 lessons from 7 pm till 8.50. It is not a visa course, students actually want to learn Thai but of course if somebody needs an ED visa we will also provide first class visa assistance. With our school learning Thai is easier than you may think. Seats are still available.

Walen School - growing in Phuket

what is the total number of hours for the entire course,costs,books.location phuket etc pls

Our prices are here http://www.thaiwalen.com/prices.php

60 lessons is 9,900 baht but for the best price I recommend 180 lessons.

Book is 390 baht and cd is 100 baht. our location is in Chalong http://www.thaiwalen.com/location.php check for the exact map. Hope it helps.

this is dirt cheap compared to Bangkok language schools in the silom area.The only problem for the phuket town area resident would be the rain on certain occasions.

I would not say we are dirty cheap or even cheap as you will find schools that are cheaper than Walen but we are certainly reasonably priced.

Also we have a system with which students can learn for free if they make some referrals.

Some students requested starting on the 20th (Wednesday) as Monday will be off and not all could join. We decided that it will be better to start the new beginners group on the 20th.

Let me know if you need more information.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to introduce a Walen teacher, her name is Amy, if you come for your free lesson on Monday or Wednesday at 7 pm you will love it. It is really not that hard to learn Thai, give us a chance to present our method. Come for a free demo, no need to pay any money, it is free. You like you enroll, you dont like you do not enroll.

Walen School - courses for total beginners

post-46756-0-62964200-1312473469_thumb.j