Usa Tv Set-Up Info? Here In Thailand

JRA

Hi everyone, I was looking for the thread on the set-up of USA Sony TV (flatscreen) here in Thailand.

I have seen it before but I seem not able to find? You know the Pal system vs the one we use in America.

I sold my Sony Bravia and wanted to get the person that bought as much info as possible, I explained it but i wanted something she could read or I can copy thread....so if person setting up for here with her DVD can ask her any questions.

Ok all, thanks for your time and have a nice weekend.

PS. I bought a 800 baht helmet after getting pulled over in February when I arrived and that crappy helmet saved my bacon (compared to what is legal to wear in USA) saved my life). 2nd trip to Thailand...11 month and finally it happened I had a motorbike accident on the NE corner of the Mote and hit the tree...opposite NW opposite the bowling alley. I was in ICU, split helmet, stiches in head and leg and first broken bone in 3 spot on my colar bone...oh that one is going to cause pain for the next 20 years....and road rash...I look like I was sent home from Tour De France...

But I am very lucky to be alive...its just a matter of time on the roads here...you can do everything right and it just takes one nut job for you to eat pavement...with hitting my head I don't remember much but my Thai friend and I took flowers where I hit tree near the Buddha for good karma (NE Corner of Mote....)

So be careful people, I could have easily been sent home in a bodybag in June...and special Thanks to my best Thai freind HoneyBee that visit me everyday in ICU and the RAM...very lucky to be alive with a bum shoulder and some small road rash