Peacock Guest House Soi Buakao

paulnuek

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paulneuk............nowt to do with me but it looks like a shop/house unit which explains why its cheapish..................and you dont know where its at, Soi Bourkhao is a long street............could well be out the way.

Sorry to sound negative, only trying to help.

Personally i switch to Sutus Court.................but thats up to you.

paulneuk............nowt  to  do  with  me  but  it  looks  like  a  shop/house  unit  which  explains  why  its  cheapish..................and  you  dont  know  where  its  at, Soi  Bourkhao  is  a  long  street............could  well  be  out  the  way.

Sorry  to  sound  negative, only  trying  to  help.

Personally  i  switch  to  Sutus  Court.................but  thats  up  to  you.

I will take a good luck at Sutus Court.

Thanks

Paul

paulneuk............nowt  to  do  with  me  but  it  looks  like  a  shop/house   unit  which  explains  why  its  cheapish..................and  you  dont  know  where  its  at, Soi  Bourkhao  is  a  long  street............could  well  be  out  the  way.

Sorry  to  sound  negative, only  trying  to  help.

Personally  i  switch  to  Sutus  Court.................but  thats  up  to  you.

I will take a good luck at Sutus Court.

Thanks

Paul

Seriously i would Paul.

I/ll have a look down the length of Soi Bourkhao tommorow see if i can find this Peacock place and post again............but to me it looks like a bit of a dump to be honest.

Edit....just noticed in your other thread Silent Tiger gave us a clue where its at..............i/ll have a look anyways.

Edited by thaiflyer1

Thaiflyer seems a bit of a dump LOL

Its better than Sawadee & Merits etc all of which are cheaper ?

Sorry i was only saying where we stayed & we found it fine for the price with everybody pleasent  :D  :o

Only making that judgement on the photos posted...........the owners/staff probably are very pleasant, but for the same price Sutus Court has grounds and a pool and very slightly in a better location IMO.

Peacocks basically a bar with rooms above and if thats want you want fair enough.............if you want somewhere a little more akin to a hotel then its probably not the best choice.

Moving the budget up a bit would help then i/d recommend Areca Lodge in Soi Diana.

Thaiflyer seems a bit of a dump LOL

Its better than Sawadee & Merits etc all of which are cheaper ?

Sorry i was only saying where we stayed & we found it fine for the price with everybody pleasent  :D  :o

Only making that judgement on the photos posted...........the owners/staff probably are very pleasant, but for the same price Sutus Court has grounds and a pool and very slightly in a better location IMO.

Peacocks basically a bar with rooms above and if thats want you want fair enough.............if you want somewhere a little more akin to a hotel then its probably not the best choice.

Moving the budget up a bit would help then i/d recommend Areca Lodge in Soi Diana.

Do you have websites for sutus court and areca lodge please thaiflyer?

Cheers

Thaiflyer

Peacock is 600 baht the other is 1500 ?

the 900 is a bar fine & girl  :o

Aaaahhh..........but i was comparing Sutus to Peacock not Peacock and Areca.

Sutus is 600 baht/night till 15/10 then 700 a night

Areca is 990 baht/night till 30/11 then 1490 a night....both inc breakfast.

I did say if the OP could up his budget to consider Areca............ i/d still say Sutus wins hands down over Peacock in the 600 baht category.

A nice clean room ,aircon, tv & fridge is the main thing or fan for me !!!

I stayed in Sunbeam several times & did not even know they had a pool :D

i cannot comment about either hotels you posted Thaiflyer as i have never stayed in either all i am saying Peacock was best i have satyed in Pattaya as the staff so pleasent & would not use anywhere else ?

& i will be there in December & if anybody is not happy they can kick my ass :D:o

• 2 weeks later...
So whats it look like mate??

Can`t be that bad.....or can it?

:o .......yes

Mmmmmm.......<deleted>.

Just so you know where it is.............go to the bottom of Soi Diana turn left into Soi Bourkhao and its 50 yards on the left more or less opposite the end of soi Chaiyapoon.

Sutus Court is right at the end of Soi Diana and 20 yards along on the opposite side of the street.

If i was you i/d have a look at both places before unpacking..........least in Sutus theres a pool.

So whats it look like mate??

Can`t be that bad.....or can it?

:o .......yes

Mmmmmm.......<deleted>.

Just so you know where it is.............go to the bottom of Soi Diana turn left into Soi Bourkhao and its 50 yards on the left more or less opposite the end of soi Chaiyapoon.

Sutus Court is right at the end of Soi Diana and 20 yards along on the opposite side of the street.

If i was you i/d have a look at both places before unpacking..........least in Sutus theres a pool.

SUTUS COURT..

IS THERE A WEBSITE?

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE SHARES IN IN :D

POOL SOUNDS NICE ALSO.