Cheap Vps In Sea?

newsite12

Can anyone reocommend any cheap non-Thai VPS plans as close to Thailand as possible, i did find a really good plan in South Korea, but failed to register as the entire website is in Korean.

Need it to be outside Thailand but close as we need the data transfer speed. Also needs to be cheap as we only want it for a bit of testing

Thanks in advance

Nothing special about futurehosting.biz. 4 locations are in USA one in UK, none close to Thailand. There are thousinds hosting companies in that league.

VPS is virtual personal server, VPN is virtual personal network, two very different things.

Singapore is probably the "closest" connection in terms of access speed and not being in Thailand. A quick Google for Singapore VPS hosting has quite a few results.

Nothing special about futurehosting.biz. 4 locations are in USA one in UK, none close to Thailand. There are thousinds hosting companies in that league.

I beg to differ. The facilities are very good and the support is outstanding.

VPS is virtual personal server, VPN is virtual personal network, two very different things.

Ive used witopia vpn with great success and at 40-60 $US a year it offers many gateways availible including many asian countries.http://www.witopia.net/index.php/products/ I really like their preconfigured vpn cloakboxes and will be purchasing one next time I fly home.

*facepalm*

You have your opinion, I have mine ;)

Latency can become an issue the larger the physical distance is between the host computer and the computer the host is trying to connect to. I am assuming the OP has some sort of automated processing he wants to forward test in live remote desktop first to assess feasibility?