Airside Map

I'm flying out of suvanabhumi tomorrow night, as I've done a number of times before, but it would be useful to be able to print of a good map before I go, I want to view the restaurants and bars and foot mssage places. I've tried all the usual routes: Google search, AoT site (utter crap!), Wikipedia and the like but I can't come up wiht a good airside map. Does anyone happen to know of a website that contains one? Thanks

Many thanks for that Rod, It gives a general idea of what's where, but I was hoping to get a more detailed map of which restaurant/bar/massage etc is where - just to save time when I get there - its a long walk from one end to the other! Maybe no such map exists, I know they do for other airports but then T.I.T I suppose!

I would look around, landside and airside, for current up-to-date paper maps. I confess I've never looked for these at SBIA but you do see them pretty much everywhere here so I'm thinking they may be available at the airport? (I'll look on my next departure.)

Most airside retail-ish type establishments seem to be on levels 3 & 4, at the opposite ends of the D Concourse; intersections of ABCD and DEFG.