Annual Surin Charity Motorcycle Event

wildoates

Surin will hold its annual Charity motorcycle event on 5 November. It is in the planning stages and will be bigger and better than last year. Have many sponsors for this event and will have events for big and small bikes. Watch this page for more informaton

post-78077-0-53585700-1310307083_thumb.j

Edited by wildoates

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

great, it is getting more sponsors everyday, should be a big and fun event....

Wildoates

When/where can I get info on events for big and small bikes?? We've got 2 small ones(bikes, I mean) and want to play.

:lol:

Check with guys in Surin, Dave or Ron... I am taking a step back here, I am getting ready to move back to the States, so letting them take the lead on this. Posters went up in Patts, with Dave number on them....

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Might be fun, but do I have to dress up like a pirate to attend? ;)

Only if you ride a Harley.

I got a Honda front rend Yamaha rear and Harley engine so I'll be the guy with an identity crisis that looks like Jack Sparrow ....er, maybe

309573_2318565757062_1037046480_2685082_474759877_a.jpg

Bangkok to Surin, is it wet?

I am told that the road from BKK to Surin is not wet but it has been very heavy with traffic this last week as residents fled BKK for Issan. So traffic would be your concern. I would expect the traffic to be lighter now then it has been but you would have to expect some delays.

Bangkok to Surin, is it wet?

I am told that the road from BKK to Surin is not wet but it has been very heavy with traffic this last week as residents fled BKK for Issan. So traffic would be your concern. I would expect the traffic to be lighter now then it has been but you would have to expect some delays.

Now that Bang Saen has been postponed, I'm looking at Surin more but heavy traffic is a concern and I don't fancy facing hundreds of kilometers of jams on a big bike. Hopefully it'll lighten this week. Any up-to-date info would be appreciated.

Edited by RusticCharm