What'S Going With The Forum

janverbeem

I'm using Explorer 9 for the past few months and needed to set the browser in compatibility view to have Thaivisa showing up correctly.During the past 2-3 days it is a complete mess.I have to switch on and off the compatibility view every second minute or the pages will not load,avatars not visible,not able to reply and more.For example,I have to switch on c.v. to be able to load a page but I will have to switch it off again otherwise the next page will not load.With c.v. off I'm not able to get into my profile,it will show the dropdown menu but show my profile page before I'm able to select any of the menu options.

One minute I'm able to post a reply with c.v. switched on,the next minute I will not.

I'm on True high speed and Thaivisa is the only site I experience this problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Same with me - not having this problem - though I'm having other problems. It seems that IE9 is either buggy or doesn't like some of the add-ins I run (which were fine under IE8 and are essential to me).

Same with me - not having this problem - though I'm having other problems. It seems that IE9 is either buggy or doesn't like some of the add-ins I run (which were fine under IE8 and are essential to me).

I'm having to post via the 'reply' tab as on this particular thread, the 'reply' 'quick reply' is missing,

Ever since TV's spiffy new overhaul last year I've had to scroll down an entire page before accessing the first post on any topic. Unable to see avatars (apart from when stumbling across my own). The pm function's disappeard as have the emoticons.

I've tried in IE, Chrome and use mostly Firefox and have the same problems in all. When I asked about these problems some time ago I was told by some 'wit' that I had been unable to post as, and I quote 'Igave TV members the shits and had been relegated to a read only function'. This, after I'd managed to post on the tail of another member's 'reply' button, which rather goes to point out the intelligence of the 'average' TV poster.

Nothing to do with 'add on's'. Their 'overhaul' buggered it up.

You are the only one who is posting this litany of troubles evanson, can you please try starting firefox with addons disabled and see if the problem persists?

its in help -- restart firefox with addons disabled.

If it was a problem with add-ons it would slow down every website I assume.As of this morning,every website I visit including other forums and International located websites loading normal.Thaivisa will take up to 40 seconds to open each and every page.I'm talking about opening a page,fully loading will take minutes and in most cases will never happen.