Buddha Days

Pattel

lol my man!!!

i also would like to whz up with this date?

me wus planning to hire an ninja 250,ER6N or CBR600RR and cruize along sukumvit, jomtien, sriracha, bansaen area....

is there gonna be like heavy traffic like in that voting date???

also bout the booze, i will stock up some singha,leo,chang in me freeza.

also emergency cases... u could always ourchase at mom and daddy shops...

Friday 15th July is Asarna Bucha Day, and Saturday 16th July is Khao Pansaa. Bars will be shut on both days and you won't be able to buy alcohol from 7-11s or Family Marts. There may be some bars open discreetly (no lights and no music), but that's not my idea of fun. Best to stock up the day before and get a few DVDs, or invite some friends over...

Friday 15th July is Asarna Bucha Day, and Saturday 16th July is Khao Pansaa. Bars will be shut on both days and you won't be able to buy alcohol from 7-11s or Family Marts.

Sweet, I'll just nip over to Foodland or Makro instead...................

Friday 15th July is Asarna Bucha Day, and Saturday 16th July is Khao Pansaa. Bars will be shut on both days and you won't be able to buy alcohol from 7-11s or Family Marts.

Last time they didnt sell it either Roped off.

Last time they didnt sell it either Roped off.

But eyebee says its only 7-11/familymart.

Spoon,

it's both the convenience stores and shopping malls that will not be selling alcohol, during those days.

MJCM, do you not see me taking the piss, do I need to make it more obvious, lemme guess, your American ?

But if it is only convenience stores and shopping malls all the bars and gogo's will be in full swing yeah............................

Edited by Spoonman

lol my man!!!

me wus planning to hire an ninja 250,ER6N or CBR600RR and cruize along sukumvit, jomtien, sriracha, bansaen area....

When Budha days are on a weekend there's always heavy traffic on the roads around the seaside resorts because it will be long weekends as monday will be a substitute day for Saturday.

Also as it are booze free days doesn't mean there will be less drunks on the road.Usually just the opposite.

lol my man!!!

After trying to comprehend your post my advice is, take more water with it!. Buddah day or no Buddah day!

OK - lots of places closed yesterday and a few were open. Normal

But can someone please tell me why if you have bar that only sells drinks, why would you open? Saw quite a few in the evening - no customers at all couple of bar staff sitting there. Why?