Thai Passport

LivinLOS

Just looking online.. Seems a 'temporary passport' may be possible but I cant tell if theres a full MFA here in the city ??

If there isnt we will be on Phuket where I know you can get a passport issued simply, and I am just trying to plan it so a visit to bangkok just for this purpose is avoided.

Can a full Thai passport be applied for in CM ?? Doesnt matter if it gets posted out later, we are in no hurry.

You need to go to the Salaklang office between CM & Mae Rim. As far as I remember its the big brown/red coloured building on the left of the site as you face in. Through the big door/arch at central front of building. Take a left as soon as you pass through and the door is on that row (maybe first or second ) on left.

They post to you, I think my sons arrived in about 7 days. I'm pretty sure they did the photos there. So you need ID and house reg.

You need to go to the Salaklang office between CM & Mae Rim. As far as I remember its the big brown/red coloured building on the left of the site as you face in. Through the big door/arch at central front of building. Take a left as soon as you pass through and the door is on that row (maybe first or second ) on left.

They post to you, I think my sons arrived in about 7 days. I'm pretty sure they did the photos there. So you need ID and house reg.

Yep, they take them and are automatically scanned onto the passport.

Girls don't forget your makeup. giggle.gif

Oops...maybe boys too. rolleyes.gif

Edited by uptheos