What Weird Quirks/habits Do You Have?

Whenever I go for a 'number 2', I always tear off about 1m of toilet paper, loosely scrunch it up, and chuck it in the bowl. I can't stand the dropping noise, and the... err... splash it might create. This works wonders to eliminate both.

I hate to open the toilet door once I've washed my hands. Usually I just use my little finger on the bottom of the handle and then quickly wipe it on my clothes ( to get rid of germs).

I have that feeling when I leave home. Sometimes I have to drive back to make sure I closed and locked the front door and closed the side gate. Even locking my car. Very annoying

YBB

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I go for a number two I fart as loud as possible to let everyone know what I'm doing.

I don't use the toilet paper.

I use my bare hands and then smear it down the door handle.

Then I walk away smiling looking for someone to shake hands with.

"hello, youbloodybeauty, how are you mate "

When I go for a number two I fart as loud as possible to let everyone know what I'm doing.

What's quirky about that? :o

:D

I always check twice that I have locked the door when we leave.

Of course, this might have something to do with the time I locked the front door but went off with the back door wide open :o

I have a slight OCD with regards to butter and Jam containers. If I find a trace of Butter in the Jam/Marmalade/Marmite pot I will bin the bot and kill the offender.

If I find butter in the Jam/Marmalade/Marmite pot I will bin the pot and kill the offender and their entire family ( except me ).

It has got to the stage where my friends will hide these vessels if they know I am arriving soon.

I fear for my sanity................................. :o

I have germ phobia too. When in a public restroom, after washing my hands, the paper-towels I use to dry them will not be thrown away. Instead I will hold onto the towel and use it to open the door for when I leave. If only air-dryers are available, I wait until someone else comes in and run out after them.

I wash my hands about 20 times a day on average. Before eating, I must wash them. If I cannot wash my hands before I eat, I simply won't eat then until I can. So frequent trips to the bathroom when in public are not unusual for me.

I keep a container of anti-bacterial baby wipes (wet naps) in the glove box of my car for emergencies of no bathroom to wash my hands in.

1) I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue - and - going the other way, I can put my tongue up and behind my soft palate and into the back of my nose - from inside. If i've got a cold (like I have now), I can clean the mucus out from that sinal cavity using my tongue.

2) I can fart on demand, (at anytime), but I have to be on all-fours in order to guarantee performance.

3) I can sit in a sort of the reverse of the lotus position - with my legs splayed outwards (but I can't sit cross-legged) > Then I can bounce up and down.

4) My Mother (in Devon). When she leaves the house, she has to check she has locked the door 16 times. Saying out loud "1,2,3,4" repeating the cycle of four times, whilst yanking the door handle as she says it. If I interrupt her, she has to start again.

Edited by The_Moog

Oh my God!

There are some people here who should seriously get some therapy!.....and stop clogging up the inadequate Thai sewerage system!

Hang on though...I keep logging on to this web site....OH NO...this is a very disturbing posting...

Edited by wilko

I have to log out of TV 53 times before i can sleep at night...

why 53 times? its a special number to me

I think i have an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder too. Once i start drinking a pint i cant stop until im so drunk i dont know my own name....

Presumably, Wolfie, you log in 53 times too... therefore making it 106... Looks like you may have to backtrack in order to make up for each and every day you´ve actually ben loggin 106 times... :o

Paddy, I´tend to drink until I CAN remember my name....

I don´t have too many annoying habits.

I chew the ends of my cigarettes as I smoke them... This is annoying only to all those people who kep asking me for drags and stuff. It´s good for me then!

I spend FAR too much time on the internet..

Well.. On tv.com actually.

There´s probably some more, but hey... Can´t expect a drunk to rememebr..

I have to do all my math proofs by going back to the Zermelo-Frankel Set Theory Axioms and use only formal deductions of the Predicate Calculus.

I obsess about the consistency of the Zermelo-Frankel Axioms as this has never been resolved (and it has shown that it can not be resolved). As such, no model has been found for set theory, and yet we make statements about sets all the time. A deduction of a formula and its negation from these axioms would be destabilize me completely.

I constantly worry that countable models exist for the Real Numbers due to the Lowenheim-Skolem Theorem, but the Real Numbers consitute an uncountable set.

Edited by quadricorrelator

I like to log onto a well-known expat forum in Thailand and pretend I'm a young beautiful 20-something Thai lady and throw all my fellow sexpats in a frenzy by sending them teasingly suggestive PMs and while they're drooling over the lurid mental pictures conjured I sit at my computer in a cheap hotel on lower Sukhumvit and let out a deep hearty laugh as well as an equally big fart while simultaneously scratching my bloated overhanging gut and brushing off the remaining crumbs of my grilled cheese sandwich that have been stuck to my sweaty T-shirt for most of the day. :o

I like to log onto a well-known expat forum in Thailand and pretend I'm a young beautiful 20-something Thai lady and throw all my fellow sexpats in a frenzy by sending them teasingly suggestive PMs and while they're drooling over the lurid mental pictures conjured I sit at my computer in a cheap hotel on lower Sukhumvit and let out a deep hearty laugh as well as an equally big fart while simultaneously scratching my bloated overhanging gut and brushing off the remaining crumbs of my grilled cheese sandwich that have been stuck to my sweaty T-shirt for most of the day.  :D

Some of them certainly rise to the bait quickly don't they Sk, or Dave, or Bob, or whoever you are? :o

cv

I like to log onto a well-known expat forum in Thailand and pretend I'm a young beautiful 20-something Thai lady and throw all my fellow sexpats in a frenzy by sending them teasingly suggestive PMs and while they're drooling over the lurid mental pictures conjured I sit at my computer in a cheap hotel on lower Sukhumvit and let out a deep hearty laugh as well as an equally big fart while simultaneously scratching my bloated overhanging gut and brushing off the remaining crumbs of my grilled cheese sandwich that have been stuck to my sweaty T-shirt for most of the day.  :D

:o

Classic!!!

I like to log onto a well-known expat forum in Thailand and pretend I'm a young beautiful 20-something Thai lady and throw all my fellow sexpats in a frenzy by sending them teasingly suggestive PMs and while they're drooling over the lurid mental pictures conjured I sit at my computer in a cheap hotel on lower Sukhumvit and let out a deep hearty laugh as well as an equally big fart while simultaneously scratching my bloated overhanging gut and brushing off the remaining crumbs of my grilled cheese sandwich that have been stuck to my sweaty T-shirt for most of the day.  :o

OOhh..... where have you been all my life