My Thai Gf Is Going To Marry Soon But I Am Not The Bridegroom

AngelofDeath

I think other than yourself, most people would agree that Thais really aren't into the whole French kissing thing. You might find a girl here and there. I'm sure they're out there. But we're talking generally.

Of the girls I've been with who have even tried it, they're so bad at it that I would prefer they quit trying anyway :-) It's obviously not something that comes natural to them. They see it in the movies and try to replicate it for us.

I think you never find Thai girl who like you yet.

Many western man have problem tell difference between being 'boyfriend' and 'customer'.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The opposite really. Sniff kissing is the norm, not french kissing. Most hookers in farang bars don't have a problem french kissing because it doesn't mean anything to them, although if you're super gross then maybe they won't for hygiene reasons

I don't think you are lying. I think you really believe Thai women don't like oral sex to include French Kissing and other things.

I am not lying either.

So I think it is a fair question to ask where and how old and what is the occupation of the women that cause you to have your opinion and how many are in the sample that you base your opinion on.

Well, I do think those who like it are in the minority so perhaps it is you who should explain to us who it is that you date. You've mentioned a single university student. I'm not sure that's a statistically valid sample size.

I think other than yourself, most people would agree that Thais really aren't into the whole French kissing thing. You might find a girl here and there. I'm sure they're out there. But we're talking generally.

Of the girls I've been with who have even tried it, they're so bad at it that I would prefer they quit trying anyway :-) It's obviously not something that comes natural to them. They see it in the movies and try to replicate it for us.

It is not just kissing it is everything oral. Some Thai woman specifically like Farang because of oral sex.

I always make myself perfectly clear before any contact takes place. Be it b girl or Chula girl.

Every Thai woman I have been with, with only a couple of exceptions was into oral sex. But I did qualify the sample before I sampled the sample.

It is not like it is difficult to ask. 1. Do you live alone? 2. Do you like chocolate? 3. Do you like oral sex? 4. What do you like for breakfast?

Its my turn to make some generalisations! Based on personal experience as a Thai in Thailand, all I've got to say is nature conquers all!

I dated an upcountry girl loved to french kiss but wouldn't sniff kiss. She also wouldn't receive oral sex. She never masturbated either (so she said, but I've got no particular reason to doubt her). There's a point in there somewhere but I can't be bothered to make it.

Sniff-kissing is what adults tend to do to babies. When adults do it to each other they are transposing some (as far as I know, Thai specific) learned behaviour; it's equivalent to "awww you're such a babe, you're so cute mmmwwuuah!".

I think french kissing / tonsil hockey just occurs naturally (sooner or later) when two people just want to eat each other all up and then have some for afters too.

Show me someone who won't get down with some tongue action and I'm pretty sure that I could show you some one who is somehow disconnected to natural imperatives, at least in that situation.

Just my two satang . . .

Edited by Trembly

As the old country classic goes - her finger burns my ring - Cheer up mate her brother might ask you to be his best man .

Or maybe his sami noi. According to the expert farangs commenting in the thread on monk intervention, Thai males are apparently switch hitters. I recommend ou purchase a bottle of astro glide just in case. According to the ad in Details it's the best.

I know many of you find it difficult to accept what I have said. Why? Because it doesn't fit the typical "thai girl cheating on farangs" accounts that some of you are exposed to very frequently. I bet some of you already have an idea of what my situation will be even before you entered this topic. You were expecting a 60 years old farang writing about how his 20s-30s years old Thai gf, who is a bargirl from Pattaya/Phuket/Patpong/Nana etc, cheated on him. Unfortunately, this isn't the case.

Like some of you, I really hope that I am writing a fictitious account. But this has happened. I am confident to say that I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't go to bar and I am certainly not fat. Therefore, I will never find a girlfriend who exhibits these behaviors/traits.

Another thing some of you seems not to know is that there is more than one way to to be infected with STDs/HIVs. The way some of you posted seems to suggest that you believe you can get STDs/HIVS through sexual intercourse ONLY.

Anyway, I had a talk with her yesterday and she is getting married. She told me she has been with this "brother" of hers for more than 2 years. In the end, what I got from her was a "sorry". That's all.

In the beginning, I thought that by avoiding girls who exhibits traits that I dislike(as described above), I will be able to reduce the number of problems that might occur in the future. It did help me in the past and will continue to help me in the future. Sad to say, I missed out something called "Gik". I didn't know such a culture exist until JohnnyFeelIt pointed it out. Thank you JohnnyFeelIt.

Lastly, I have finally moved on.

I believe you and think you are a nice guy. I feel sorry that you got hurt.

But there is a positive side and I don't mean, HIV positive.

This girl probably done you a favour, not by french kissing but giving you the kiss off.

My Thai girlfriend has 6 brothers and 2 sisters, a big family. All her siblings are officially married to Thais, no other farangs in the family except little old me.

Over the last 4 years, 3 of the girlfriend`s brothers wife`s were caught out cheating on facebook and some other social networking sites. All of them have children together and have been married more than 8 years. That`s 50% and it makes you think how bad the situation is with these women.

At first my girlfriend didn't believe it and when she informed her brothers, they didn't want to believe it either.

Like your ex girlfriend, these women are educated, some with masters degrees and in good jobs. Some of the language and photos they put on these social networking sites were extremely explicit. We were gob smacked because the wife`s always appeared to to be nice, well to do girls.

As soon as Thai visa creates an, Explicit Photos of Thai Cheating Wives forum, I will share them with you.

2 of the marriages ended up with the wife`s doing their own thing, dumping the husbands and another one went off to Canada with some farang she met on the Internet.

In other words, you can now put this down to experience and you will be much more savvy and wise in the future.

Learning from experience can be costly, one way or another, but it does make us into better people afterwards.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Sniff-kissing is what adults tend to do to babies. When adults do it to each other they are transposing some (as far as I know, Thai specific) learned behaviour; it's equivalent to "awww you're such a babe, you're so cute mmmwwuuah!".

I think french kissing / tonsil hockey just occurs naturally (sooner or later) when two people just want to eat each other all up and then have some for afters too.

Show me someone who won't get down with some tongue action and I'm pretty sure that I could show you some one who is somehow disconnected to natural imperatives, at least in that situation.

Good post (and not just because I agree with it -- nice style!)

Yeah, like I said -- two different things for two different situations. Anyone who thinks a Thai woman (or man -- and let's not forget most Thai women are kissing Thai men and vise versa) is typically going to hom gam when she or he is sexually attracted and aroused...well I have to wonder not only if you've been with any Thai women who were sexually attracted and aroused towards you but indeed if you're even thinking very clearly about or have experience with the nature of genuine sexual passion and how it's likely to manifest itself in general.

My first serious Thai lady stormed away in a rage when she discovered that her assumption that her name was going to be entered into the 'Blue Book' of the house that she had chosen but I was buying was incorrect. I was heartbroken. For all of 10 minutes. The next day I passed by her shop on three separate occasions, in the company of three different young ladies.

A fortnight later she telephoned and asked for a reconciliation. "I was just trying to ensure that I was going to have a comfortable future," she said. I declined, quoting the same grounds.

The next day I passed by her shop on three separate occasions, in the company of three different young ladies.

That's what I would have done...when I was in 7th grade.

(Now 3 different ladies in the course of a week, starting a few days after the breakup - that's the sort of thing I might still have done in my 20s...)

I know many of you find it difficult to accept what I have said. Why? Because it doesn't fit the typical "thai girl cheating on farangs" accounts that some of you are exposed to very frequently. I bet some of you already have an idea of what my situation will be even before you entered this topic. You were expecting a 60 years old farang writing about how his 20s-30s years old Thai gf, who is a bargirl from Pattaya/Phuket/Patpong/Nana etc, cheated on him. Unfortunately, this isn't the case.

Like some of you, I really hope that I am writing a fictitious account. But this has happened. I am confident to say that I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't go to bar and I am certainly not fat. Therefore, I will never find a girlfriend who exhibits these behaviors/traits.

Another thing some of you seems not to know is that there is more than one way to to be infected with STDs/HIVs. The way some of you posted seems to suggest that you believe you can get STDs/HIVS through sexual intercourse ONLY.

Anyway, I had a talk with her yesterday and she is getting married. She told me she has been with this "brother" of hers for more than 2 years. In the end, what I got from her was a "sorry". That's all.

In the beginning, I thought that by avoiding girls who exhibits traits that I dislike(as described above), I will be able to reduce the number of problems that might occur in the future. It did help me in the past and will continue to help me in the future. Sad to say, I missed out something called "Gik". I didn't know such a culture exist until JohnnyFeelIt pointed it out. Thank you JohnnyFeelIt.

Lastly, I have finally moved on.

I'm glad you move on. Even a relationship/marriage can end.

In my opinion, She lied to you because she might think you were a good candidate or she was just lonely. Kissing but no sex is tricky. Personally i don't count it as cheating.... i may be wrong :lol:

There are many nice girls in Thailand.

Cheers!

Edited by Pammalitta

this is a troll of sorts. the op says hes never had sex but in the 2 responses previous he talks about an std test now and another in 6 months. why if you havent shagged her. you sound like a very sad case and soft as a sop. any good women would walk all over you and crap on you for good measure.

why ? because she can and you sound like you will let her too.

grow a set and get on with it. :bah:

Yes I did mentioned the STD tests. Because we frenched before and I don't know if she has any ulcers when we frenched. I can assume that I won't get 'freebies' from her but I don't think that's a responsible way of behaving. Anything can happen. I'm just being careful. After all, I'm dealing with an unfaithful person. I don't know what other secrets she has.

Thai girls don't french kiss.

Yes they do. More likely only homme someone they care about though.

Yeah, sure.

"I honey I really care about you -- that's why only want to hom kam. I only get into hot and heavy making out with guys I don't care about."

EDIT TO ADD:

If a girl cares about you, she'll hom kam when she feels like that (warm and sweet and affectionate) and she'll get heated when she feels that way (turned on ). Obviously love and sex are not always concurrent, I've proven that many a time, but I also am happy to report they are not mutually exclusive. In fact, while certainly I've been fortunate enough to have some mind-blowing, sheerly lust-driven sex with some wild girls, some of the best sexual partners I've had have been otherwise (or originally) rather conservative girls with whom I was in trusting and loving relationship.

Edited by SteeleJoe

Yeah, sure.

"I honey I really care about you -- that's why only want to hom kam. I only get into hot and heavy making out with guys I don't care about."

EDIT TO ADD:

If a girl cares about you, she'll hom kam when she feels like that (warm and sweet and affectionate) and she'll get heated when she feels that way (turned on ). Obviously love and sex are not always concurrent, I've proven that many a time, but I also am happy to report they are not mutually exclusive. In fact, while certainly I've been fortunate enough to have some mind-blowing, sheerly lust-driven sex with some wild girls, some of the best sexual partners I've had have been otherwise (or originally) rather conservative girls with whom I was in trusting and loving relationship.

I meant Thai girls french kiss, but will do both : french kiss and homme with only someone they care about.(or someone they really want to fake it with)

You won't find a recent pull or bar girl giving you a Homme kiss ,but will shove their tongue down your throat. The homme imo only comes when they care about you and yes will still shove their tongue down your throat as well.

Yeah, sure.

EDIT TO ADD:

I meant Thai girls french kiss, but will do both : french kiss and homme with only someone they care about.(or someone they really want to fake it with)

You won't find a recent pull or bar girl giving you a Homme kiss ,but will shove their tongue down your throat. The homme imo only comes when they care about you and yes will still shove their tongue down your throat as well.

Ah, my mistake. Sorry. It was the "only" that threw me -- as in :If they care about they will only hom. Which of course would be pretty silly.

Now I get you. And I think that's quite true (as a general rule).

Edited by SteeleJoe

this is a troll of sorts. the op says hes never had sex but in the 2 responses previous he talks about an std test now and another in 6 months. why if you havent shagged her. you sound like a very sad case and soft as a sop. any good women would walk all over you and crap on you for good measure.

why ? because she can and you sound like you will let her too.

grow a set and get on with it. :bah:

Yes I did mentioned the STD tests. Because we frenched before and I don't know if she has any ulcers when we frenched. I can assume that I won't get 'freebies' from her but I don't think that's a responsible way of behaving. Anything can happen. I'm just being careful. After all, I'm dealing with an unfaithful person. I don't know what other secrets she has.

Thai girls may not but Thai boys sure do !!(as Trembly verified in an earlier post)

To the OP, glad you've moved on. No offence,but you come across as a little naive or a troll.

Yes there are Esarn girls working in Bangkok with good jobs and good grasp of English, but it's a rare thing. The English is usually learnt in the bars.

Friends of mine come over for the bar girls and then be-friend them on facebook. They usually have pictures of them at 'work'- photos taken at the doctors, hospital, shop, in a estate agents etc, etc to look like this is where they work. The ones that do this also have the rest of their pictures in the same bar where they really work,but pretend this is just where they hang out with their friends or just waitress for some extra money. No going with customers. Honest guv.

Unfortunately one friend is currently falling for this shit at the moment. Thankfully the rest have listened and learnt now.

As for Facebook. Bar girls amongst others sit on facebook luring in new boyfriends between customers. Just count the amount of phones they have while you are in the bar and that will be the minimum amount of boyfriends they already have( who have bought them for them ) - usually sending them money. And yes there are many honest bar girls looking for a way out, love, happy future together, but there are many that aren't, but of course this girl wasn't a bar girl so I'm just rambling.As others have said they hang out everywhere pretending not to be bar girls, gold diggers looking to lure the naive in.

I sorry if I'm wrong, but I would guess you are a young English teacher with no assets so she didn't feel it was worth bothering with or as others have said you were a gik and a final fling or she wasn't interested in a sexless relationship. Not many people are these days.

Yes you maybe able to pick up HIV from french kissing, but only if you both have open sores and blood transferred or both or maybe one of you has and one hell of a lot of saliva transferred . The chances are one in a million. Please don't worry yourself about it. As said the chances are one in a million.

There are millions of lovely honest Thai girls out there go find one. Don't let this one girl get you down. :jap:

Hookers maybe don't like it but Uni girls want to dig your tonsils out. Where do you guys find your women?

Uni girls who've been round the block more than a few times, yes.. A normal uni bird who's never been within arm's reach of a white guy before certainly will not try to dig your tonsils out, but would probably try it if you'd been dating for a few months.

My first serious Thai lady stormed away in a rage when she discovered that her assumption that her name was going to be entered into the 'Blue Book' of the house that she had chosen but I was buying was incorrect. I was heartbroken. For all of 10 minutes. The next day I passed by her shop on three separate occasions, in the company of three different young ladies.

A fortnight later she telephoned and asked for a reconciliation. "I was just trying to ensure that I was going to have a comfortable future," she said. I declined, quoting the same grounds.

:lol:

Hookers maybe don't like it but Uni girls want to dig your tonsils out. Where do you guys find your women?

What kind of question is that?Tv members all get their girls from university's.I got mine straight from the " classroom " for example.

Kindergarten was it :whistling:

Uni girls who've been round the block more than a few times, yes.. A normal uni bird who's never been within arm's reach of a white guy before certainly will not try to dig your tonsils out, but would probably try it if you'd been dating for a few months.

"Normal uni bird" . . . rolleyes.gif

There must be loads of farang who think that Thai people only have sex in the missionary position with the lights out after a heated bout of furious and frantic sniff-kissing, or something.

Edited by Trembly

There must be loads of farang who think that Thai people only have sex in the missionary position with the lights out after a heated bout of furious and frantic sniff-kissing, or something.

biggrin.gif

I don't know about loads but some apparently do -- it's ridiculous, isn't it?

(This is a relatively new phenomena for the most part: I remember back in the day when it was somewhat unusual to have a "good" Thai girl as a GF, your average Farang -- know he didn't have a chance as he wasn't going to go through the hoops necessary -- either ignored their existence pretended there weren't any Thai girls that weren't for sale and available for sex.

Then as society changed providing far more opportunity to have a relationship with "good" Thai girls and simultaneously more Farangs came who had the interest and the skills -- a new thing developed where some Farangs saw it as a sign of greater prestige/insider status/moral rectitude all sorts of stuff to have relationships with non-prostitutes (the higher socio-economic status the better).

I can understand this as I went through that phase myself, to a degree, when through my work and language skills I had the opportunity to go upmarket . But the guys who pompously go on their superior knowledge of proper Thai girls and ...well...)

Don't worry your not the only one there are plenty of guys who have it worse then you. Buying houses and then getting kicked out by the gardener who is in fact the husband of the wife.

THere are plenty of nice Thai girls so dont worry.

Where? :unsure:

B)

"Normal uni bird" . . . rolleyes.gif

Agree with Trembly. This topic is getting funnier more and more. :lol:

Don't worry your not the only one there are plenty of guys who have it worse then you. Buying houses and then getting kicked out by the gardener who is in fact the husband of the wife.

THere are plenty of nice Thai girls so dont worry.

Where? :unsure:

Everywhere in Bangkok!

For example, Interchange and Exchange towers, i see many office ladies all over the place. You may start by giving her a smile and say hello. B)

biggrin.gif

I don't know about loads but some apparently do -- it's ridiculous, isn't it?

(This is a relatively new phenomena for the most part: I remember back in the day when it was somewhat unusual to have a "good" Thai girl as a GF, your average Farang -- know he didn't have a chance as he wasn't going to go through the hoops necessary -- either ignored their existence pretended there weren't any Thai girls that weren't for sale and available for sex.

Then as society changed providing far more opportunity to have a relationship with "good" Thai girls and simultaneously more Farangs came who had the interest and the skills -- a new thing developed where some Farangs saw it as a sign of greater prestige/insider status/moral rectitude all sorts of stuff to have relationships with non-prostitutes (the higher socio-economic status the better).

I can understand this as I went through that phase myself, to a degree, when through my work and language skills I had the opportunity to go upmarket . But the guys who pompously go on their superior knowledge of proper Thai girls and ...well...)

Nobody is suggesting it's either sniff kissing or ramming her tongue down your throat. Such a polar comparison is just stupid.

French kissing is a relatively new phenomena in Thai culture. That's not to say that Thais don't kiss on the mouth or that a Thai girl can't get very passionate kissing on the mouth. But French kissing is a very specific type of kissing that isn't really popular in Thai society yet. You won't see much or any of it happening on Thai drama programs or in Thai movies which is a decent barometer for what is mainstream and what isn't. And if she's not learning it in the Thai media and her parents are part of the older culture that don't do it . . . where do you think she's learning it?

Open mouth kissing is not French kissing. Some minor incidental contact between tongues is not French kissing. French kissing is an open mouth kiss with an intermingling of tongues. To be really enjoyable it should be natural and passionate.

If you find yourself with a Thai girl who immediately goes for ramming her tongue down your throat I'm guessing she's been around the block a few times or she's mimicking what she sees on farang television or movies. Most of the girls I have gone out with that do French kiss come from the later camp. And they are horrible at it which in many ways ruins the mood for me. Nothing like having her hit your gag reflex or cut off your ability to breath to get ya hot, right?

And again, if they do know how to French kiss properly . . . where did they learn it? I know it wasn't necessarily ingrained in us farangs as children (technically, it was first mentioned in literature in the early 1900's). I had more than a few awkward makeout sessions as a teenager as I'm sure we all have. So if she's nailing it on your first makeout session you gotta ask :-)

So what you end up with is:

1. Girls who don't French kiss at all

2. Girls who do French kiss but are fairly horrible at it.

3. Girls who have had enough practice to be good at it.

4. Girls who it comes to like swimming comes to a fish.

So, if you want to lay percentages on that . . . I'll give #1 60%, #2 30%, #3 9%, and #4 1%.

In terms of your other comments . . . I'm not sure what you're thinking. Did us farang really have to "develop" in order to understand that it was more prestigious to have a gf or wife who was from a good family than to marry a prostitute? Really? Did you go through that phase?