My Thai Gf Is Going To Marry Soon But I Am Not The Bridegroom

AngelofDeath

Recently I found out from my Thai gf's friend that my Thai gf is going to marry soon. It turned out that the bridegroom is her "brother" whom she told me before. Even the friend is surprised that she has another boyfriend.

And wait, my gf is not a bargirl. I did not know her in Phuket, Pattaya, Patpong or Nana.I am not older than her by 40 years old. We are almost in our mid 20s. I know her through Facebook and she is from Issan but is working in Bangkok.

I met her quite a number of times before. Every time I am with her, this brother of hers will call her without fail - every single time. I asked her if this "brother" of hers is actually her boyfriend but she will say this brother dotes on her a lot and that is why he calls her frequently.

I don't understand why she can do these kind of things without feeling any guilt. If she will just admit that she already has a boyfriend, I won't have wasted my time on her.

Now that I recall the times when she treats me so nicely, i feel like I just woke up from a dream.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry your not the only one there are plenty of guys who have it worse then you. Buying houses and then getting kicked out by the gardener who is in fact the husband of the wife.

THere are plenty of nice Thai girls so dont worry.

• Like 1

No offense intended by this question but it has to be asked.... Do you give her any money? i.e. plenty of guys give their girlfriends a monthly allowance to buy things and this may have been one of the reasons she is with you.

It could also be the case that her family are expecting her to marry this Thai lad.

But, it could also be the case that her friend is being vindictive and lying.. however, this 'doting brother' appears to be a common story amongst lying women who play a similar game.

So, it appears she has lied to you and proven herself to be untrustworthy. Would you wish to live with this for the rest of your life ? She has done you a favor.

Chin up and move on is the only advice that would be of use to you here, but I'm sure you already know this.

To robblok : I know there must be plently of nice Thai girls around. I consider myself a very choosy person when it comes to looking for a partner and this is why I chose her. She is a very nice girl. Sometimes she treats me and I treat her. In the end, it turns out this little "angel" of mine is a devil in disguise.

To: richard_smith237: Your question is not offensive. I didn't give her any allowance at all but I did lent her 2000 bahts. Yes, she hasn't returned me the money and I don't have any plan to get it back. By the way, I have known her for half a year. Regarding her friend, I don't think she is trying to ruin our relationship as she has been very supportive. I know I have to move on but I really hate the fact that I have been duped. I will definitely move on but It's gonna take a little bit of time.

Edited by AngelofDeath

No offense intended by this question but it has to be asked.... Do you give her any money? i.e. plenty of guys give their girlfriends a monthly allowance to buy things and this may have been one of the reasons she is with you.

It could also be the case that her family are expecting her to marry this Thai lad.

But, it could also be the case that her friend is being vindictive and lying.. however, this 'doting brother' appears to be a common story amongst lying women who play a similar game.

So, it appears she has lied to you and proven herself to be untrustworthy. Would you wish to live with this for the rest of your life ? She has done you a favor.

Chin up and move on is the only advice that would be of use to you here, but I'm sure you already know this.

"But, it could also be the case that her friend is being vindictive and lying"

Entirely possible. My Thai GF had some of her so called friends telling her they'd seen me with other women around Pattaya. It was only because I was able to prove that it was untrue that we survived to get married.

Those people are not her friends anymore either!

Consider an STD test. Who knows how many brothers she has.

Thanks for the warning. Now I have to do a test in 1 month's time and and then another one 6 months later.

so her friend told you this? Do you have any proof?

She has another facebook account which I don't know of. All the messages in there are congratulating her. I only know this yesterday.

Better you find out now, than 2 years down the track!

Come to think of it, I enjoyed the way she lied to me. She weaved a web of lies so skillfully and gracefully that my reality got distorted.

So now, I am waiting for her to call me and tell me that she is going to get married. I am not going to call her. Let's see if she is going to continue to lie or tell me the truth.

We never had sex before. If she were to have sex with me after meeting me the first time or subsequent times, I will be very wary of her. She even said she will only do it after marriage. You see, she is not a bargirl, doesn't engage in sex easily, has a decent job. She paints herself as an innocent and nice girl and I thought I found a decent girl.I guess even angels have their wicked schemes.

Edited by AngelofDeath

Well if you did not consomate your relationship, perhaps she wasn;t really your girlfriend. If you were only with her sometimes, it is possible that there is a misunderstanding. People can use the term boyfriend/girlfriend in a different context here. It is a friend denoted by a gender. For example, we were out shopping and we bumped into some farang that one of my friends knows. He was being polite and introduced me to this foreigner as his "boyfriend". The look on the guy' was somewhat puzzled as my friend lives with his girlfriend and is very hetero. I have been called boyfriend by some girls but they just mean it as a male friend.

this is a troll of sorts. the op says hes never had sex but in the 2 responses previous he talks about an std test now and another in 6 months. why if you havent shagged her. you sound like a very sad case and soft as a sop. any good women would walk all over you and crap on you for good measure.

why ? because she can and you sound like you will let her too.

grow a set and get on with it. :bah:

We never had sex before. If she were to have sex with me after meeting me the first time or subsequent times, I will be very wary of her. She even said she will only do it after marriage. You see, she is not a bargirl, doesn't engage in sex easily, has a decent job. She paints herself as an innocent and nice girl and I thought I found a decent girl.I guess even angels have their wicked schemes.

this is a troll of sorts. the op says hes never had sex but in the 2 responses previous he talks about an std test now and another in 6 months. why if you havent shagged her. you sound like a very sad case and soft as a sop. any good women would walk all over you and crap on you for good measure.

why ? because she can and you sound like you will let her too.

grow a set and get on with it. :bah:

Yes I did mentioned the STD tests. Because we frenched before and I don't know if she has any ulcers when we frenched. I can assume that I won't get 'freebies' from her but I don't think that's a responsible way of behaving. Anything can happen. I'm just being careful. After all, I'm dealing with an unfaithful person. I don't know what other secrets she has.

if you werent having sex with her what is the point? how old are you? 12?

Edited by nocturn

If I were be with her just for the sake of sex, I might as well get a random hooker to satisfies my needs.

One thing some of you need to know is that just because there are more couple/people in a relationship engaging in premarital sex doesn't mean that other couples have to follow suits. Every people have their own ways of living and their own code of conducts.

Edited by AngelofDeath

Thanks for the warning. Now I have to do a test in 1 month's time and and then another one 6 months later

You should be fine. I've have always been in good health and I always used a condom with her

Simon