Tot Blocking Access To Secure Web Sites?

phukettrader

Sadly, yes... same problem here (Rassada) ....seems to be too much rain for the technicians here... all you can do is... call 1100 and tell them... or directly your local TOT office... and, of course, be patient.. or better change / or add a additional 3BB line to your house..

Sadly, yes... same problem here (Rassada) ....seems to be too much rain for the technicians here... all you can do is... call 1100 and tell them... or directly your local TOT office... and, of course, be patient.. or better change / or add a additional 3BB line to your house..

Great...at least its not only me! I wish I could add a line with another provider but sadly they all say "cannot" in my corner of Thalang. Guess I'll have to wait until Monday to call the muppets at TOT.

george is reporting traffic issues that will affect all of Thailand and these complaints have been coming from TOT and 3BB users across the board

Many Thai ISP's are currently redirecting traffic between Thailand and Singapore via Japan. Traffic to Thaivisa.com could be slow from some ISP's/ locations.

It may be a CAT Telecom issue on the international gateway.

We have emailed the CAT datacenter in Bangkok, but no answer so far (still holiday today Monday).