That Horrible Smell At The Pool !

dafyduck

i started swimming at the Sapan Hin public 25 mt swimming pool 2 weecks ago and last Sunday i was surprised when i got there the whole area smelt of garbage,it was unbearable i saw people around the park covering their faces others getting into cars i didnt even bother to go into the swimming pool compound and turned back,again today after almost finishing my swim i started smelling the same smell starting to invade the area lukily by then i was on my way out.Is this always the case aroiund that recreational area and where is it coming from ? are there any plans by the municipality to correct this situation?

Yes there is. You know that public park not too far from both monkey points(near blue elephant and all the govt building/prison)? go up north on that road, there will be a restaurant with a massive pool on your left. (its 300meters after the right turn that leads to a recent supalai developement and the seafood place)

no i dont know the refs you mention, taking off from Surakul stadium"Central Mall crossroad" on my scooter which direction should i head?or from the other side, the main road where i live is Yeowarad road which leads to the centre.

Edited by dafyduck

bus station

go east @ shell station turn left

go up all the way and before mountain entrace turn right.

follow at some point it will tunr left you keep going.. then there will be a moobaan of shophouse with narissa massage.. RIGHT after that moobaan there's a vegetation engorged small thai restaurant..

behind the trees and parking lot is a huge pool