Turistvisa From Phuket?

stacker10

You can do Laos yourself pretty easily.A promo flight from Phuket to Udon Thani on Airasia can be as little as 1000 baht each way if you book a month or so ahead of your trip. There are several minibuses outside Udon Thani that will take you to the Laos border (or Nong Khai) for 200 baht, or you can stay the night in Nong Khai (5 minutes from the border by tuk tuk) - the Pantawee hotel is cheap and clean with lots of rooms.

Vientiane and the Thai consulate in Laos is 15-20 minutes taxi ride away from the Laos border. Get there reasonably early in the morning, your 2X tourist visa will be ready for you after 1PM the next day.

Laos is a bit risky if you already have lots of tourist visas in your passport - sometimes they can turn people down. Phenom Phen Cambodia gives out 2X tourist visas more easily, but it's a more expensive journey.

Having a tout with you can help ensure that you get your visa in Laos. I have a couple of useful contact numbers if you want to do this.

thank u, i have a brand new passport, they dont check anything else,only your passport so i can

do 2 or 3 times,nor sure whats ok at the moment.yes thats a good ide to fly and bus.I get back to u asap.Maby i do one now from pattay before I go Phuket.thanks

thank u, i have a brand new passport, they dont check anything else,only your passport so i can

do 2 or 3 times,nor sure whats ok at the moment.yes thats a good ide to fly and bus.I get back to u asap.Maby i do one now from pattay before I go Phuket.thanks

or Air Asia to Kuala Lumpur sometimes as low as 1600bahtr/t, 2 nights in Chinatown cheap hotel is 1600 baht, single entry TR gives you 60 days, ad 30 days extension at 1900 baht

or Air Asia to Kuala Lumpur sometimes as low as 1600bahtr/t, 2 nights in Chinatown cheap hotel is 1600 baht, single entry TR gives you 60 days, ad 30 days extension at 1900 baht

A single entry tourist visa from KL is hardly the solution for the problem for the OP: "I guess Malayisa but its only singel entry there".

If you plan on going to Phnom Penh Cambodia from Pattaya, several people on thaivisa have had a good experience with Mr Keo:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/464257-in-phnom-penh-now/

With a brand new passport, you should have no difficulty getting a 2X tourist visa in Laos. I forgot to mention, the bus from Udon to Laos takes about 45 minutes, so not a long journey.

Edited by modafinil

thanks all, im still in pattay so i go in a couple of days from here and get dubbel entry in Laos and teh I have 6 months to figure out what to do, thanks for all your advices

I have a contact in Laos for double entry if you are struggling, but I got 3rd x2 entry with new passport no problem jap.gif