Ipad2 32Gb/3G

Tatsujin

iPad2 32Gb/3G - so, does anyone know where to actually get one of these within Thailand currently? Seems like they are all sold out and no one knows when new stock will be in.

Any suggestions where I can pick one up now?

The Apple store (well, authorized reseller anyway) at Fortune was always 'out' as well so I just prepaid for three (for the wife and kids) and had them call me when stock came in. It was only about a 5 day wait. If you just do walk ins it's rare that you're going to find a store in stock since they are selling like cell phones were back in the early days of that product entry to the market.

:)

I have better luck buying at Powerbuy than any of the official i thingy places, sorry, forgotten their name. I have 2 iPads, both times the official stores were out of stock but Powerbuy had them. It's worth a look if you haven't already.

I second that, I had mine delivered from apples online store it took two weeks direct from china but shipping times may have changed!! Either way it's less than 8 weeks!

I'd highly recommend buying direct from apple if at all possible their customer service is outstanding. So if something goes wrong you won't have a 23k hole in your pocket and some moron in a shop smiling at you with the look in their eyes that's says I'm too lazy/incompetent/plain rude to help you!!!