C.O. After 2 Months? Normal?

Au emabssey assigned a case office to my wife. 2 Months after lodging the aplication.

I have read 4 months is a normal time frame for a CO.

Can anyone comment on the usual time frame ?

if in the title you used words instead of abbreviations you might get some replies. Should only use abbreviations if you are sure the others know what they mean. Also which Embassy should be in the title, this will help you get replies.

the guys from the visa places will be online soon they can certainly help.

My own personal opinion is that case officers are being allocated quicker to files than previously, but processing times have increased.

Perhaps the Embassy has a new system in place where applications are allocated to CO's ASAP but standard operating times apply. Who knows??

My own personal opinion is that case officers are being allocated quicker to files than previously, but processing times have increased.

Perhaps the Embassy has a new system in place where applications are allocated to CO's ASAP but standard operating times apply. Who knows??

Thanks Bridge. In the letter the CO did say 10 months so maybe we got in early enough in May with the application to avoid the longer processing times.

Also when we lodged the spouse application we lodged a visitor app at the same time.

Before the visitor was approved they asked for a medical and police clearance for the spouse visa before they would approve the visitor visa.

Then they phoned and said only a 3 month visitor is approved because we want you back in 4 months for an interview.

A lot of ifs and buts but at least now with the case officer it is moving forward.

The only additional document asked for is a thai birth certificate for my wife,

Another maybe is that she has had 2 visitor visas now since we married, so maybe that helps speed up the process of a spouse visa

I'm totally lost now.

I got the start of the thread I think, that was about an operative involved in some gold business whose commanding officer was replaced by a former assistant after just 2 months.

Now it talks about visas and stuff, I don't undersatand. Arai na?

I'm totally lost now.

I got the start of the thread I think, that was about an operative involved in some gold business whose commanding officer was replaced by a former assistant after just 2 months.

LOL That's hilarious mate !!!

I'm totally lost now.

LOL That's hilarious mate !!!

Arai wa?