Macbook

redsox44

Need info where one can purchase memory for a MacBook at reasonable price?. Thought I would need medical assistance when I went in to an Apple outlet to ask. I have a MacBook, bout four years old. Do know memory upgrades are extreamly difficult due to Apple's constant changing the insides of their systems. I was told in my case I had to provide the date of manufacture as well as buying date so the Apple outlet could order the correct memory. I mean 8,000 Baht and a two month wait for 4GB of memory? Any ideas? Thanks in advance

take the ram out of your machine and go into any computer memory store, show them what you have and they'll give you the correct upgrade.

I bought my first macbookpro in panthip years ago and the sales person told me not to buy ram from him but to go anywhere else in panthip!

Thanks guys!

Sorry if this is teaching you to suck eggs but..

A little tip if you are worried about taking your macbook apart, (so many people seem to be). Just take a picture every step of the way so you can do the opposite putting the ram back in. It makes life so much easier should you forget and have a screw left over.

Nidge.