Sunday Carvery Buffet ?

woodyuk

Hi

I am looking to find a good Sunday Carvery Buffet, I miss my SUnday Roasts :-(. Ideally would like a All your can eat type.

I have tried the Londoner and it was ok. Jools Bar is not a buffet but although BIG portions, got impression it came from Frozen and was cooked. I hear Huntsman @ Landmark has one (not tried). Anyone else recommand, don't care about price. Want quality :-) What about the 5star hotels ?

Also I am going to be in Bangkok for XMas. Alhough I have a home here, was thinking of checking into a 5star hotel for xmas eve, xmas day and boxing day. Any hotels that really go all out for xmas ? Thought I would book now.

Thanks

Just wanted to say, as so it helps others that find the thread.

I have now checked out

Jools

The Londoner

Irish XChange

I have to say the CLEAR winner is XChange! ... great food, eat as much as you want (I am a big eater) and only 300baht! ... I have eaten in xchange before, and find there burgers to be the best in Bangkok.

One word of advice is get to these places early to get a fresh batch ... or wait around a bit. I got to xchange today at 2:30 and it looked food looked a bit dead. The lady said for me to wait 5mins as they were just cooking a new batch! Pleased I waited! :-)

OK back to Thai food next week :-)

The Irish Xchange on Soi Convent in Silom has a very good sunday roast buffet, 300baht including dessert.