Commute Hua Hin Petburi

hillman123

In the near future I maybe commuting daily between either Hua Hin Cha Am and Phetburi, as I will be working there. Does anybody know of fast options there, I do not have car at present. Is there a fast reliable bus/mini bus service from either Hua Hin or Cha Am? Is there anybody that shares travel costs there?

I travelled during the day, from HH to Phetburi recently, took 1 1/2 hours.Is this the regular commuting time, or can it be bettered. (very slow coach!). Any comments help would be much appreciated.

I commute the other way, Hua Hin south to Samroiyot. All I can say is that yes, there are buses -- more plentiful north of HH -- but the timetable is a work of fiction. I can wait 5 minutes or 50 minutes, it varies immensely. As for the journey time, that depends on the recklessness of your driver, traffic, weather, a lot of things. My journey can be 50 minutes or 100 minutes, there's no way of predicting.

All this might sounf rather negatiove, but I have just changed jobs to work in HH, to avoid that bloody awful journey! :o

I commute the other way, Hua Hin south to Samroiyot. All I can say is that yes, there are buses -- more plentiful north of HH -- but the timetable is a work of fiction. I can wait 5 minutes or 50 minutes, it varies immensely. As for the journey time, that depends on the recklessness of your driver, traffic, weather, a lot of things. My journey can be 50 minutes or 100 minutes, there's no way of predicting.

All this might sounf rather negatiove, but I have just changed jobs to work in HH, to avoid that bloody awful journey! :o

Thanks for the info, I guessed it was a bit like that! Ta for the quick reply too.

Best Wishes.