Riders Corner

Ulysses G.

If you liked it so much why don't you buy the place, opps, I thought I was one of the members who post ridiculous things cause they can't think of anything constructive to say. Yeah I like the place too, as I agree with you on some of your other restaurant choices. And no for the record I'm not related to UG or employed by or expect any financial gain in the future from aforementioned member, but a free meal at your next venture would be nice rolleyes.gif!

I had a very nice Ceasar Salad with AVOCADO at Rider's Corner tonight and no I do not own the place. :D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were shut for the Queens Birthday as were many other restaurants, sorry about that. We are open every day normally at least until midnight.

Last night, Friday night, dodged the down pours of rain to come try you out for dinner.

Suprised, with both the resturant and rooms that it was closed and dark.

OK maybe you were not to serve drinks on the holiday, the shop I ended up eating at just up the road was service everything, Though I did not drink

Are there some nights your closed ?

• 1 month later...

Unlocked now!

Thanks for the kind words Ringo, we do our best to help all the of the people that come through Chiang Mai, seeing as we do a great deal of adventure motorcycle touring the the Asian region.

The owner is a nice guy with good food and generous with information about biking in Northern Thailand.

Both Phillip and Som are nice in addition to being handsome and pretty respectively. The younger helper from Chaiyapun is also friendly and cheerful. Though I like the fish and chip slightly better, both in taste and price, at Gecko than Riders Club I prefer going to the latter for the friendlier environment.

Edited by muchogra

muchogra,

Nice to hear, thank you - Hope to see you again soon.

Both Phillip and Som are nice in addition to being handsome and pretty respectively. The younger helper from Chaiyapun is also friendly and cheerful. Though I like the fish and chip slightly better, both in taste and price, at Gecko than Riders Club I prefer going to the latter for the friendlier environment.

Though I like the fish and chip slightly better, both in taste and price, at Gecko than Riders Club I prefer going to the latter for the friendlier environment.

The price at Gecko Garden can't be beat, but - to me - the fish and chips at Rider's club taste better and are not expensive either. Rider's Club are the best tasting fish and chips in downtown CM that I know of. I do like both places though.

Though I like the fish and chip slightly better, both in taste and price, at Gecko than Riders Club I prefer going to the latter for the friendlier environment.

The price at Gecko Garden can't be beat, but - to me - the fish and chips at Rider's club taste better and are not expensive either. Rider's Club are the best tasting fish and chips in downtown CM that I know of. I do like both places though.

Ulysses, you may be right. My judgement could have been impaired due to the two different conditions when I went to each respective places.

The Monday evening that I went to Gecko I was dam_n hungry after a whole day running around. I gobbled up the fish and chips and washed down with water.

The evening I went to Rider's I had a kuay tael na na moo (a few stores before Rider's) just before going into Rider's. I had one big bottle of Singha there after the meal. B300 took care of the meal and the tips. Oh yes I was given a 10% TV discount. I asked the cheerful Chaiyapun girl to keep it for herself.