Crest Toothpaste

Pearlgirl

What's so special about Crest? IMO all brands do their job. :rolleyes:

Each to their own. Crest is one of the few things I miss from back east, and haven't found it anywhere in LOS. I've run out, bought the local Colgate, can't stand the stuff.

What's so special about Crest? IMO all brands do their job. :rolleyes:

Each to their own. Crest is one of the few things I miss from back east, and haven't found it anywhere in LOS. I've run out, bought the local Colgate, can't stand the stuff.

"Back east". Would that be Vietnam? :unsure:

Try some of the other brands, you're bound to find something you like.

I used Sensadyne in the U.S. and was pleasantly surprised to find it here -- the exact same flavor. Hubby used Crest, mainly because that's what I bought for him, but here I suggested he pick out his own brand of toothpaste. He especially likes the Hello Kitty! brand of children's toothpaste, in the bubblegum flavor. Total yuck for me, but he's amassing a small collection of Hello Kitty trinkets, which come with the toothpaste. He's a secret Hello Kitty fan, so I figure any toothpaste is good, especially if it encourages him to brush his teeth more often.

I too always used Crest toothpaste when I lived in the UK.Now I use something,I think ,is much better.It is called,typed as I see on the tube,SmilleOn.I buy it in a small shop at a market near the Nawarat Rimping.I thought Crest was the best but if you can buy this you will be surprised.