House Builder In Nakhu

kirkieb

Have recently married a beautiful woman from Nakhu, Kalasin and she has some land we would like to build a home on. Anybody know of any good builders servicing that area and is capable of a modern western style of thinking. Looking for concrete and brick with Tiled roof and possibly swimming pool Also if anyone has any ideas as to the arguement for highset to low set homes in the area would be also greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards

Having built our home here in Kalasin about 5 years ago, and after researching the Top builders in this area, we settled on the #2 Builder as #1 was too busy to even consider starting within a year or more... Now, I would not recommend any of the local builders because none of them are "capable of a modern western style of thinking"... The builder I would recommend at this point is out of Surin, but has built homes as close as Khon Kaen, which is further from Surin than Kalasin is... Here is his website and contact info... http://www.alanthebuilder.com/

Good Luck...

Pianoman

Have no recommendation but you might try T&T construction in Pattaya. 084 725 0439 They gave me a good price, and so far the only real quote, in Nong Bua Lamphu.

Alanthebuilder had an astronomical quote. Only about 1,000,000 Baht more than the rest.

Also there is a German outfit you might try. [email protected]