Bird Breeders

DavidOxon

Let me guess...you played with them out in front at C.M. Night Safari and fell in love with them? We did too. They are the most lovely and friendly birds. But....we have enough pets here. They are available. I saw them at one place but there is no way I would recommend that shop. The birds all looked sick to me. Good luck!

Let me guess...you played with them out in front at C.M. Night Safari and fell in love with them? We did too. They are the most lovely and friendly birds. But....we have enough pets here. They are available. I saw them at one place but there is no way I would recommend that shop. The birds all looked sick to me. Good luck!

I saw then at CM Zoo on my last 2 visits, lovely playful birds. Checked them out online

and the come highly recommended as pets.

have found a site in Thai, but not able to work out if there are birds for sale.

Would like to find out first before constructing an aviary for them...

David

I saw then at CM Zoo on my last 2 visits, lovely playful birds. Checked them out online

have found a site in Thai, but not able to work out if there are birds for sale.

David

You should go to Night Safari. You can get inside the cage with them and play with them. They are great birds.

David

You should go to Night Safari. You can get inside the cage with them and play with them. They are great birds.

2nd recommendation for the night safari in one night! MUST be worth a visit, but wouldn't they be sleeping at night?

David

2nd recommendation for the night safari in one night! MUST be worth a visit, but wouldn't they be sleeping at night?

We always go around 17:00 or thereabouts. You can buy bird food and get in the cage and play with the birds. There are about 100 of them in there. They lock the cage up around 18:00 as I recall. But if you get there too close to 18:00 they are often sold out of bird food. Also the deer come out around 17:00 and you can feed them too. Kids really enjoy feeding the animals.

david oxon

re ... does anyone know where I could get Sun Conures from in Chiang Mai

if you had said you were looking for a parrot i would have chirped up earlier

if these are Sun Conures ?

go to chiang mai gate and walk 50 yards in front of where i took this pic this morning and there is a man who

sells newspapers and breeds these parrots

find the bike and the mans sitting in front of you

good luck ... dave2

ps .. thats mama and her three latest babies on the bike

post-42592-0-32314300-1311600764_thumb.j

post-42592-0-06163800-1311600808_thumb.j

post-42592-0-52284400-1311600841_thumb.j