Hi all , I just wanted to ask the forum members if they have had any experience or advice they might want to share on the ease of setting up a franchise here in the land of smiles.I have a simple food product and would like to franchise said product.

thanks in advance for any advice you have.

Here is a link to the various franchises in Thailand. Link

Maybe if you contact them, they could give a little help.

Do you have sales in Thailand now? A simple food product sounds like something that you would contract with distributors in other areas. If it is a product for the food cart industry, then that could be a franchise.

Can you post the product here?

TheWalkingMan

Here is a link to the various franchises in Thailand. Link

Maybe if you contact them, they could give a little help.

Do you have sales in Thailand now? A simple food product sounds like something that you would contract with distributors in other areas. If it is a product for the food cart industry, then that could be a franchise.

Can you post the product here?

TheWalkingMan

yes i know this site I have come across it in my research but as with many things here it pays to learn from the experience of others.The idea is of a franchise providing a supply to vendors rather like the chicken stalls you see.

We have one up and running and it is doing well but would like to expand and that is were franchising and supplying start up stall and product at cost comes in.

thanks for your advice and sorry unwilling to publish what the product is on a forum just yet wink.gif