Looking For What?

wales01

I'm sure this gentleman's point is that the physical appearance of the required nanny appears to be far more important than her ability to take charge of the kids...which is very odd indeed. :blink:

I think the "attractive with good physical shape" makes the point well enough, oh and "please supply FULL LENGTH picture"

Whats not to get?

I'm sure this gentleman's point is that the physical appearance of the required nanny appears to be far more important than her ability to take charge of the kids...which is very odd indeed. :blink:

I think the "attractive with good physical shape" makes the point well enough, oh and "please supply FULL LENGTH picture"

Whats not to get?

Really ?

I doubt that any woman with the interest in this type of employment would have the English language skills to work thru this densely worded advertisement or have the money to be shopping at Rim Ping!

hmmm... dont be so sure. a friend of mine has a wonderful GF who had a wonderful HiSo upbringing, a great university education, widely world travelled. Unfortunately for her the mother decided after the father died to enjoy her days gambling the family fortune away. Left the kids with nothing but shady men chasing em for their mothers debts.

Circumstance know no class boundary.

I guess after all things that are required and then saying experience 'not essential', makes it sort of strange.Sounds like 'on the job training provided'.

Don't you just love the way ads here say '4 days holiday' a month as if the person could jet of to The Seychelles.Why not just say 6 days a week?

I doubt that any woman with the interest in this type of employment would have the English language skills to work thru this densely worded advertisement or have the money to be shopping at Rim Ping!

Trolling the Rim Ping message board makes for an interesting diversion. It's even better when you add someone elses phone number.

Trolling the Rim Ping message board makes for an interesting diversion. It's even better when you add someone elses phone number.

The reason for the posting is that I find it very strange that Rimping would allow someone to place such an ad like this on their message board! Why do you worry about the phone number,Is it yours? :whistling:

Edited by wales01

The reason for the posting is that I find it very strange that Rimping would allow someone to place such an ad like this on their message board! Why do you worry about the phone number,Is it yours? :whistling:

That assumes they actually read it.

I bet you could do the same in the USA, you just have to word it a bit more cleverly but still get to something completely outrageous. Oh well, it's a hobby I suppose.