Kawa W800

Hi MC friends/fans

I recently sold my beloved Harley Road King due to an infant son. So no more 4 days trips with my HOG brothers all over the Kingdom. I kept the HD when he was born but quickly realized that the Road King is way too big enjoying driving around Pattaya on, but are stuck in traffic all the time, so it had to go :( . Then I was thinking about getting a HD 1200 Sporster as a run about until I saw a picture of the new W800 and I was sold. Oh boy what a beautiful bike, a REAL bike, and not with all that plastic <deleted> bolted on as you see on most bikes nowadays. I am still a Harley fan by heart but will never be a fanatic about it, there are many very good bike out there for any taste(s). It is off course sad I have to buy a new ward-rope without Harley Davidson on it, he-he.

I been sneak peeking in GT rider, where they have a topic about it but nothing confirmed, have anybody here heard anything weather this stunning looking bike will be on the market here (not grey import).

post-69360-0-54228300-1311910806_thumb.j

Last time I asked my marketing friend at Kawasaki Thailand she told me they have no plans to import and sell this model in Thailand, but of course that could certainly change.

Next model for Thailand is the Z1000 B)

In the meantime, there are some outfits that can import one for you- but that's already been covered on the GT Rider thread :)

Happy Trails!

Tony

Edited by BigBikeBKK

Be interesting to know W800's crank cycle for ignition (firing interval) and how it is set up? A buddy had one of the original 750 Bonneville's, awesome, but man did it vibrate at the lights. Loved the front end shake at idle.

edit:; Meant to add W800 to stop any confusion

Edited by Garry