Mcmuffin Buns.

Boyce

English muffins at Villa don't taste the same at all!!! I buy them from McDonalds when I go for breakfast and keep them frozen, then pop in toaster when ready to use! They charged me 19 thb each, but worth it and are great with jam or jelly for a snack! I am still waiting for a quarter pounder, milkshake, and most of all the breakfast burrito!!!!

English muffins at Villa don't taste the same at all!!! I buy them from McDonalds when I go for breakfast and keep them frozen, then pop in toaster when ready to use! They charged me 19 thb each, but worth it and are great with jam or jelly for a snack! I am still waiting for a quarter pounder, milkshake, and most of all the breakfast burrito!!!!

Closest quarter pounder is Malaysia :(

They used to have a tortilla chicken roll so I was hoping we'd get breakfast burritos eventually, but I guess the tortilla wasn't popular cause they got rid of them and replaced it with a hot dog bun

I enjoy an English muffin now and again too. What I am unclear about is the picture in the original post. What is it? Art imitating life, or vice-versa?

It is one of those crazy idea's that for no explicable reason works. Kind of like the Bacon McMuffin below.

post-120688-0-88375000-1312165052_thumb.

I've got the eggs just right ,and i've made the burgers,and have the chedder , all i need to finish the job is the Muffins.

The "burgers" are breakfast sausages and probably made from pork. ;)

Correct , but i like my homemade Burgers in mine .:rolleyes:

post-120688-0-40690600-1312165591_thumb.

1978 McMuffin Ad. I also posted this 1975 Ronald McDonald's Birthday

Club form to show some of the characters.

Ronald McDonald, Grimace, Hamburglar, the Fry Kids aka French Fry Gobblins,

Mayor McCheese, Officer Big Mac, Captain Crook and The Professor...

What the hell is Grimace? Maybe the joke is on those who question the

anthropomorphic purple beings existence?

post-120688-0-97839100-1312165632_thumb.

Last time I had at McDonalds they were still using hamburger buns - so happy to learn English Muffins are now the norm. Although will have to avoid for health reasons at this point.

English Muffins from Singapore are normally/sometimes available at Foodland in frozen items. Have never seen any Thai made for sale at Tops (or anywhere else) so perhaps the poster can say where (they vary in what they stock).

Last time I had at McDonalds they were still using hamburger buns - so happy to learn English Muffins are now the norm. Although will have to avoid for health reasons at this point.

English Muffins from Singapore are normally/sometimes available at Foodland in frozen items. Have never seen any Thai made for sale at Tops (or anywhere else) so perhaps the poster can say where (they vary in what they stock).

For there burgers they use hamburger buns still.

For there breakfasts they use the McMuffin Muffin wink.gif

I thought u were talking about HAMBURGERS at my first glance,lol :P

Btw, r u running a restaurant Boyce?

No i'm just hungry, did you get my request for the Mincer with Sausage funnels.

I've not had a reply yet :D

Edited by Boyce

Milk shakes you can get at Burger King & also Baskin Robbins.