Registration On Car And Motor Bike Expired ?

BB1955

Unknown to myself and my wife our vehicle registration expired last month .... We bought the car less than a year ago and did the transfer thought we had a year . Oh well BIB now have my drivers lic and I have a white piece of paper hahahahah.

Question is the car and motor bike are in my wifes name what do we need to bring to the Motor office to renew ???? Also the BIB said I could pick up my lic somewhere near Big C on Hang Dong Rd . Anyone know where . Im sure Im not the first nor the last to have this happen ....

Wife and passengers told me 200 baht would have got me home with my licence .... I d rather pay the $400. I will say the officer was very polite and doing his job . No hassle at all just a smile and a ticket !!!!! This makes two both times I was wrong so no hard feelings at all ...Just want to be legal and licence back ....

And the Land Transport Office is...........

Handong road heading South on the left just before Big C (literally). About 60M before the last 'U' slot in the road before the traffic lights there is a small entrance. The next one past the 'U' turn is the exit.

And you have to take the bike to the Nonh Hoi office.

I will go to the office on Hang Dong road ? Do I have to take the bike and the car as well to get checked . Also does anyone know where the Highway Police is near Big C on super highway thats where everyone says I need t pay the ticket . When I called the Tourist Police and explained what I was looking for theey told me to go to bus station and buy a bus ticket to Pia . I almost dropped ........ Repeated myself very slowly and got the same answer! Was too funny .....

And you have to take the bike to the Nonh Hoi office.

I will go to the office on Hang Dong road ? Do I have to take the bike and the car as well to get checked . Also does anyone know where the Highway Police is near Big C on super highway thats where everyone says I need t pay the ticket . When I called the Tourist Police and explained what I was looking for theey told me to go to bus station and buy a bus ticket to Pia . I almost dropped ........ Repeated myself very slowly and got the same answer! Was too funny .....

Take the car to Hang Dong and the bike to Nong Hoi. :)