Upholstery Shop In Chiang Mai?

inzman

Chang Puek Road Soi 4. Heading North from Chang Puek Gate turn left at Traffic lights (White elephant monument/Chag Puek Bus station). About 100M along the Soi on right hand side. Couple of shop units side by side, easy to spot as they're almost working on the pavement.

We recently used a little guy on the river road. Shortly after you pass under Mahidol road he has a little shop on the right about 50 yards before 7-11. The shop front is open and from the chairs and stuff it is quite obvious.

We had all the padding and upholstery replaced on a sofa bed and were very impressed by the quality of the work and the price.

We recently used a little guy on the river road. Shortly after you pass under Mahidol road he has a little shop on the right about 50 yards before 7-11. The shop front is open and from the chairs and stuff it is quite obvious.

We had all the padding and upholstery replaced on a sofa bed and were very impressed by the quality of the work and the price.

Yep. He did a great job making cushions for my lounge suite.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the directions, I just had a sofa recushioned and recovered by this shop. The owner's name is Nopi and he couldn't have done a better job. He comes to your home for a consultation, he will pick up and drop off, his prices are very reasonable and he completed the work in less than the quoted time! My old ratty sofa looks catlogue fashionable. He did a superb job! PM me for his #.