Lorry / Big Van Hire Rental Companies ?

69_68iou1

Any one know of any big van or lorry hire companies please ?

I have about 3 - 4 normall pick up truck worth of stuff to move from pattaya to Udon but don't want to make 4 trips.

I was told budget did one way rentals and would have been great, but they do not hire vans only pick ups and cars :o

If any one has any removal, man and a van or van hire compaines or freinds.....

Could not find any thing when I seached TV

Thanks

If you ask around I am sure there are areas of the city that trucks park looking for customers. Here in Bangkok many side streets will have them parked with signs in window or on side. You would probably want to make sure they deliver rather than just take away however; so it might be a good idea to have someone help make the arrangements that you can trust. :o

Any one know of any big van or lorry hire companies please ?

I have about 3 - 4 normall pick up truck worth of stuff to move from pattaya to Udon but don't want to make 4 trips.

I was told budget did one way rentals and would have been great, but they do not hire vans only pick ups and cars  :o

If any one has any removal, man and a van or van hire compaines or freinds.....

Could not find any thing when I seached TV

Thanks

yes..I used one in Pattaya...they were quite good. I went to an English guy first but they were busy and handed me on the some people on Sukumvit Rd near Pattaya Klang.

I think the number is this.... Intercargo -099233948 - thisd is the English chap I think but he'll tell you about the other lot...

A truck with 5/6 men and women cost about 4000 baht for a 20 km move...remember labour and fuel are both quite cheap so doing it yourself is a waste of time and money...unless like me, you're an expert!?!?! - and I still didn't do it myself...

they'll give you boxes to pre-pack smalls etc. and for extra, they'll (over)-wrap every single bit of furniture.

post-12660-1130389873_thumb.jpg