Where Can I Buy A Used Auto Part Component In Bkk?

MegaRanter

I can say where there are some breakers yards. Never used them, cannot say about their business practice.

Follow Soi Vacharaphol (pronounced Watcharapon) towards Sai Mai, right to the end and turn right. This is Thanon Phoem Sin. You want soi 41 - on your left. There are one or two here, for more choice continue through soi 41 and turn left at the end. Take the next soi on your left several breakers yards in here.

For this area in Google maps search ‘Phoem sin,khlong thanon, sai mai’

If you are on the Tollway and want to avoid Watcharapon take the exit after Watcharapon – exit for Sukhaphiban 5 (this is the new section of tollway). Turn left for Sai Mai. Phoem Sin is on your left (about soi 45) fork left under a pedestrian bridge. Phoem Sin Soi 41 will now be on your right.

• 1 month later...
I would also like to know....

The compressor on my Wife's A Class Merc is faltering, a new one is 70k baht (a special tiny model specifically for the A Class).

My thoughts are to get a working spare from a breakers yard or the local equivalent.

Hi

Merc A class in Thailand is very rare compare to oversea. I can try to get u the price for the after market part if u r providing me with the 10 digits part no.