Android App That Allows Me To Mark Several Gps Locations

george

Try Maverick (not free but there is a trial), you can record waypoints and tracks, see how far away they are, speed, bearing etc. It works both on and offline. If you just want to mark points, Compass will do the job but its nothing fancy.

Edited by Crushdepth

location bookmark. available on the market.

if you just want a quick gps co-ordinates then gps pin.

I checked the market. Unable to find "location bookmark" or "gps pin" using search.

With such inventive product names, if that indeed is what they are, hardly going to make a dent on the market I would think.

• 2 weeks later...

I found it wasn't really intuitive and it took me a little time to figure out how to mark a spot. Open Google Maps, locate your spot, press and hold until a marker pops up. Click the marker, this opens a new page. On this you can either tick the star on the top-right to mark it - this lists the spot in "my places". You can also click "share this place" to be able to copy the link to G+/Facebook/Email etc.

location bookmark. available on the market.

if you just want a quick gps co-ordinates then gps pin.

I checked the market. Unable to find "location bookmark" or "gps pin" using search.

With such inventive product names, if that indeed is what they are, hardly going to make a dent on the market I would think.

ooooops its 'geo pin' not gps pin. And to find the other one type it in to market as 'LocationBookmark' the capitals have to be there.

Edited by thaicbr