Carabao Concert Tonight In Chiang Mai

vacationman

No they changed the location:

Date: 02 August 2011Location: Prasert Land (Kad Cheng Doi) Enjoy the 30th Year Anniversary of Caraboa Concert. Start 6.00 p.m.

Remarkable how well hidden the information is. Finally after digging even deeper found the same information in City-now at the bottom of the page.

nothing like giving transliterated address that exist nowhere

Address in Thai?

Satnav co-oords?

Where Huay Gairw road meets the highway to Jet Yot

Prasert Land is located on Canal Rd, just before Tawan Daeng coming from Heaw Keow rd, turn left onto canal then maybe 1Km on the left.

Just left from that concert... was about to start 6pm... did not start yet..(19.45)

Then when I wanted to go on inside the concert..(outside) I was told, no alcohol and no smoking..

A concert without drinking..????

And then they are considered the Rolling Stones from Thailand...

Maybe another time...

Just left from that concert... was about to start 6pm... did not start yet..(19.45)

Then when I wanted to go on inside the concert..(outside) I was told, no alcohol and no smoking..

A concert without drinking..????

And then they are considered the Rolling Stones from Thailand...

Maybe another time...

you can't enjoy music without alcohol? really?

Well it spoils a lot of the fun..I think there is nothing wrong with listening to music and having a couple of beers infact, I think it's a very good combination.

Besides that I think it's very patronising not being allowed to drink think it should be up to the consumer if it's an adult.

Besides that I think it's very patronising not being allowed to drink think it should be up to the consumer if it's an adult.

Sorry mate TIT and they say when you can and can't buy it and when you can and can't drink it (in a public place).

Well it spoils a lot of the fun..I think there is nothing wrong with listening to music and having a couple of beers infact, I think it's a very good combination.

I suppose at a concert, especially a band as popular as Caribao, not everyone will be an adult. I'm sure you'd have got away with a hip flask!! We saw Caribao 6 or 7 years ago. Great act: Luk Toong music delivered with panache! Hope everyone who managed to find the venue enjoyed the experience. It was on the show ground where they hold the Winter Fair, is that right?