Adrenaline And Sore Back

Jonny B

I have a had a sore back for many years and basically just put up with it, somedays it hurts more than others. I do alot of exercise and core exercises, watch my weight and try to eat healthy. I do have a slight joint problem that contributes to it but for some years now after a adrenaline rush it becomes very painful.

I have googled this and other people have reported the same problem with not much definate solutions. Basically the pain occurs after a sudden urge of adrenaline, so when come close to an accident or nearly get in a fight. It doesnt hurt during the event but immediately after there is such a numbing pain in my lower back that it can be debilitating depending on how tense the situation was. Ive read as much as i can the last couple days about it and from what i understand it has to do with the adrenal glands which are located just above the kidneys and naturally release adrenaline when needed. What i dont understand is why it effects my back so much afterwards and how the hell to cure it, hopefully fixing it will help to releave some of the back pain i often get. Some people say things that help are diet, accupuncture, accupressure, medications, herbal stuff, and naturopaths.

Just wondering whether anyone has experienced this or has this problem and if youve seen anyone about it or fixed it. At this stage im thinking a good naturopath would be the way to go. Can anyone recommend a good one in Chonburi/pattaya, thai or farang.

thanks