Western Men Dating Thai Ladies

silverbackman

Besides the Philipines, Thailand is the country with the most women marrying Western Men compared to other countries. I've heard a lot of sucess stories but a few tragedies as well.

Western Men according to many sources are naturally attracted to Thai women as well as many other asian ladies.

There are many cases of westerners attending hotel dances in Thailand ending up with with one of the dancers at night (provided by the hotel) and right away many western men fall in love and want to bring these beautiful Thai women back to their countries and this happens many times.

As I read before there have been many sucess stories but according to many sources Thai-Western marriages are likelly to break up compared to other foreign dating countries. Some of these Thai women leave their western husbands in the night because they want more "excitement".

Of course such stories have always been considered rarities, or so the dating agencies say. I'm curious though, what is the true sucess rate of Western men-Thai lady relationships? And do Thai women really make as good as wives as many sources say?

On the good side:

She regularly clips my fingernails and toe nails, she scratches my back, she does her share of the housework, she loves gardening, she massages away my headaches, she is an expert on a sewing machine, she cuts my hair, she is a great cook, she is a laugh a minute, she never stops smiling, she loves life, she buys me expensive birthday presents, she supports me 100% even when I am at fault, she is loyal and loving, she never complains, she is a thrifty shopper, she never asks for money, she is a beautiful Thai woman.

On the bad side:

She occasionally eats too much garlic, she has a bad habit of farting in bed.

Western Men according to many sources are naturally attracted to Thai women as well as many other asian ladies. #removed by mod

#

With a statement such as this, I am sure you are going to make fast friends with the female members of our forum.

#have now removed offending section of post#

There are many cases of westerners attending hotel dances in Thailand ending up with with one of the dancers at night (provided by the hotel) and right away many western men fall in love and want to bring these beautiful Thai women back to their countries and this happens many times.

I have never heard of these types of dances.  Anyone else?

On the good side:

She regularly clips my fingernails and toe nails, she scratches my back, she does her share of the housework, she loves gardening, she massages away my headaches, she is an expert on a sewing machine, she cuts my hair, she is a great cook, she is a laugh a minute, she never stops smiling, she loves life, she buys me expensive birthday presents, she supports me 100% even when I am at fault,  she is loyal and loving, she never complains, she is a thrifty shopper, she never asks for money, she is a beautiful Thai woman.

On the bad side:

Sod that! If she farts in bed divorce her. :o

As I read before there have been many sucess stories but according to many sources Thai-Western marriages are likelly to break up compared to other foreign dating countries. Some of these Thai women leave their western husbands in the night because they want more "excitement".

Of course such stories have always been considered rarities, or so the dating agencies say. I'm curious though, what is the true sucess rate of Western men-Thai lady relationships? And do Thai women really make as good as wives as many sources say?

MY lady makes a great wife and she is Thai. (Well, not technically true as we don't get married for another two months). She is the only Thai "wife" I have had, so I don't know about the others.

I can imagine that taking a Thai wife to the west could put a big strain on the relationship, especially if she has no Thai friends there, wrong climate, wrong food, etc., but that would also apply to many other Asian women.

BTW, you really should have left out the first 60% of your post, as TRIPxCORE has hinted. All that stuff about western women v. Thai women has been done to death in other threads.

Edited by phibunmike

ah the op just mailed me asking if i had deleted this thread but as I can see someone has moved it to HKK.

As tripxcore & phibunmike have pointed out these comparisons between thai & western women has been done to death & are not tolerated on here any more as attempts to display mysogany is against the forum rules. I will therefore remove the first part of your post.

The reality is that there are many break ups because there is less genuine love but what little there is is usually utter bliss, it seems that Mighty Mouse is one of the lucky few here and he has what he has probably because he loves her equally and for all the right reasons.

Unfortuanatly, many many men come to Thailand and get girls for the wrong reasons so naturally the girls will get the guys for the wrong reasons.

It can take a while to prove to a Thai girl that you are for real.

I've been with my TG for 6 months now, the last 2 months living together, and no complaints, she's a smasher! Doesn't fart in bed, doesn't eat too much garlic, never argues (I wish she would sometimes, keep me on my toes a bit!), makes me laugh etc etc etc. I won't mention that she can't cook to save her life though!

I have no problem with mixed farang/Thai marriages, have done it twice and have enjoyed all the benefits previously listed, not to mention a few of the problems.

What I have found is the problems increase with the greater age diference, the greater the diference in ages, the greater the problems. Different ages want different lifestyles and have varying expectations of life. :o

I have no problem with mixed farang/Thai marriages, have done it twice and have enjoyed all the benefits previously listed, not to mention a few of the problems.

What I have found is the problems increase with the greater age diference, the greater the diference in ages, the greater the problems. Different ages want different lifestyles and have varying expectations of life. :o

26 years between my TG and me, maybe we'll have problems in the future, it is early days yet, but as of now, all hunky dory.

On the good side:

She regularly clips my fingernails and toe nails, she scratches my back, she does her share of the housework, she loves gardening, she massages away my headaches, she is an expert on a sewing machine, she cuts my hair, she is a great cook, she is a laugh a minute, she never stops smiling, she loves life, she buys me expensive birthday presents, she supports me 100% even when I am at fault,  she is loyal and loving, she never complains, she is a thrifty shopper, she never asks for money, she is a beautiful Thai woman.

On the bad side:

My Mrs is the same.....except she even takes the blame for me farting in bed :o:D

As for the Garlic, i love it too, so no problem there. :D

Sod that! If she farts in bed divorce her. :o

I thought I had a cure for her farting, I popped in a champagne cork but I under estimated the build up of pressure...............

..............no, it didn't blow a hole through the mattress, she just filled up with air and floated gently around the bedroom. :D

With regards the farting - I can't hack it to be honest, it just don't suit a lady to make noise out of her arse like that!! Definite put-off, but hey I guess when you have to let one go you have to let one go...!!! :o

I'm a Thai woman But I'm not excite with any western men.(Tons at my office)

I wanna be friend with you all, then never date any western guys.

Thai woman is the best female because they do everyting for man.(Sorry!! I was in western countries and I met many ,then can compare and confirm)

Thai woman who married western man and divorced. They got nothing from western guy because we use the different laws and in the western counties not accept marriage paper from Thailand as signed in Thai official.

:o

Thai woman is the best female because they do everyting for man.(Sorry!! I was in western countries and I met many ,then can compare and confirm)

Thai woman who married western man and divorced. They got nothing from western guy because we use the different laws and in the western counties not accept marriage paper from Thailand as signed in Thai official.

nice post

but as for divorce in the west and th thai lady getting nothing, all i can say to that is my friend split with his wife of seven years 3 months ago [in england]

he kept the house she had £200,000 cash and £2,000 a month sttlement they had 2 kids. i think if you look into the situation a marriage certificate from thailand has as much standing in england as an english marriage certificate

Depends on the woman, I would think. I do many things for my husband (and am a farang) but certainly not everything as I want a man not a baby and a partner not a child. My mother-in-law (Thai) certainly does not do everything for her husband either.