Rookie Golfer Seeking Playing Partners

jmdf103

hi , i'm a rookie golfer (usually shoot around 60 on the 9 hole stardome course). looking for people of similar standard to play with once or twice a week , preferably in the mornings. i quite like the stardome course even though all the water makes it tough, but am willing to play elsewhere.

i play more relaxed when i play with other similar standard players, but i dont mind player with low handicap players if they dont mind me slowing down their round!

PM me if interested

jason

You should try golfing at the Hang Dong golf course - there are loads of farangs that play there and many are at your level. Its easy to meet up with guys playing alone or just two you can join them easily. Even though you say you are a rookie - I find that playing golf with a higher calibre golfer usually makes me golf better and most really good golfers, or better golfers, are patient with "rookie" golfers.

hi slappz im 29 from the uk, just shot 54 today for my best round at stardome. let me know if u interested in playing a round together. or any one else who is interested.

How old are you Jmdf? I've played Star Dome a few times (and lost numerous balls to the water hazards) It looks like we shoot about the same scores.