Shagging In Chiang Mai

Blinky Bill

My wife's sisters son, Ung is 10 years old and absolutely adores baseball. He wants to get involved in the game but doesn't want to start playing yet.

He has read up on the game and discovered that a great way to learn how it is played is to start by collecting fly balls in the outfield. This practice is known as shagging in the baseball world. Click here for Shagging description

So I am wondering if there are any active baseball players out there in Chiang Mai and where you play so as young Ung may have a chance to get involved.

The president of my hometown bikie gang (oh that's right - motorcycle club) was named Shagger.

I had never considered that he got this name from chasing baseballs.

Changes my opinion of him altogether.

For OP - maybe the uni has a team?

hope he will have a shagging good time

oh yeh here is a youtube on another form of shagging

hope you guys like it .. i know i DO.

maybe we should starta shag club here

Edited by Ta22

At the pro level playing in the outfield might be where the action is but at a you age you're much better off playing in the infield.

Or, if I' misinterpreting your question, send the lad to Loy Kroh road and advise him to tell the girls that his Dad's an astronaut, that he has a trust fund, and that the thing that he likes most about Thailand is that the woman are so honest.

Be sure to buy your nephew a 'fanny pack' to hold his camera so that he can take lots of pictures of people practising their shagging...

That's called dogging..... and is not the same thing.

My post was in reference to the OP's use of the term shagging, I don't know where you get dogging from, personal experiences perhaps...

Be sure to buy your nephew a 'fanny pack' to hold his camera so that he can take lots of pictures of people practising their shagging...

My post was in reference to the OP's use of the term shagging, I don't know where you get dogging from, personal experiences perhaps...

It's called humour, with two 'u's.

Quite a few topics started by BB have double meanings, so, just following the lead.

Well thanks guys and gals for the input, I'm a bit surprised with the reference to Loi Kroh Road, I wasn't aware of an area of land there that would be large enough to play baseball let alone enough room for young Ung to do some shagging. I'll mention this to him but I'm sure his mum won't be too keen on him following his passion there.

Thanks, Slappers for reminding me of Austin. I remember now, he is a softball player and I'm not sure if softball players let shaggers play with them but I'll ask him anyway.

Gladiator, aka Frank, thanks mate, I'll take a drive down Changklan to see what I can find in the near future.

And to you Tatutu, no matter what you say on any matter I will always say thank you, Max. ว่า๕๕๕๕๕ ว่า๕๕๕๕๕๕๕๕๕๕๕๕๕ ๕๕๕๕๕๕ว่า

Thaddy, I never make inuendos and Patrick Thaihog, simmer down lad.

Harrry, being an old bugger these daze, I'm not really into the idea of shagging but young Ung is surely keen on the idea so I'll do whatever I can to help him follow his dream. I do remember, as a youngster my father always tried to get me involved in cricket, but as I got a bit older my mind kept turning to baseball and the inevitable trying to catch those fly balls. It wasn't till I was 19 years old that I finally caught one.

And Madguy, I'll just ignore you as usual......... :)

Edited by Blinky Bill

Thaddy, I never make inuendos

Really.

Let's see. Three out of the last four topics started by your good self.

Shagging in Chang Mai.

My cock has a nasty infection.

Phoebe Continues To Destroy My Balls.

Bit of a trend there, and there's two 'n's in innuendos.

hope he will have a shagging good time

oh yeh here is a youtube on another form of shagging

hope you guys like it .. i know i DO.

maybe we should starta shag club here

Certainly a interesting way to dance for your supper :D

Thaddy, I never make innuendos

Really.

Shagging in Chang Mai.

Thaddy, I take your interest in my various topics as a compliment.

I can assure you that these are real events in my life and that of my various families.

And thanks for the spelling lessen, I was just wanting to see if anyone was paying attention. B)

Thaddy, I never make innuendos

Really.

Shagging in Chang Mai.

Thaddy, I take your interest in my various topics as a compliment.

I can assure you that these are real events in my life and that of my various families.

And thanks for the spelling lessen, I was just wanting to see if anyone was paying attention. B)

It was a compliment BB.

Your topics bring a little ray of sunshine into a sometimes dull and dour place. :)

Dammit, saw the title and thought it was about rolling tobacco.

I was going to advise that they hire him a girl. I guess the term shagging means something different in the U.S as to that in Aust.

shag3Brit/Aust slangvb shags, shagging, shagged1. to have sexual intercourse with (a person)

I was going to advise that they hire him a girl. I guess the term shagging means something different in the U.S as to that in Aust.

shag3Brit/Aust slangvb shags, shagging, shagged1. to have sexual intercourse with (a person)

I've known the term also to be applied to sheep, but wouldn't care to name which nationality, the persons not the sheep. :sick:

:sorry:

For a serious answer, Bill, I could show the young lad how to play baseball. He is just at the right age to start learning. But, he'll have to wait until I get back to Chiang Mai in November.

One day at the beach I cut a short length of bamboo for a bat when I found a tennis ball floating in the surf. Then I taught a group of youths how to hit the ball. It was a pretty good afternoon of sport.

Like Thadeus, I also was prepared for the innuendos you like to use to start a topic. It's a clever gimmick.

I've known the term also to be applied to sheep, but wouldn't care to name which nationality, the persons not the sheep. :sick:

:sorry:

I am sure our Kiwi friends have a sense of humour.