Footballs Back

First Saturday of the new football season starts today, what a relief ! so my team is Shrewsbury Town and i have some very high hopes this season, Welsh cup winners??? joking aside, who is your team? it will be nice to know who supports who on TV? My tips for the top are (i hope this doesn't come back to haunt me)

Prem.....Chelsea, Manchester, Manchester (sitting on the fence there)Liverpool, Spurs & then Arsenal !

Champ....Leicester, Reading & West Ham

Div 1....Huddersfield, Sheffield Utd & Scunthorpe

Div 2....Shrewsbury Town (by a country mile, cuse the pun!)Rotherham (a long way behind) & Oxford

Scots.....Celtic, Rangers and Hearts...boring !

Germany Dortmund again!

Spain....Real Madrid, Barcelona & Malaga (watch my boys Malaga go)

Italy....Milan 1 2 !

France...PSG Lille & Marseilles

Hope everyone enjoys and has a happy season and come on Chiang Mai Tigers, get it together!

Kevin

I follow Liverpool and am confident we will have some silver ware this year. Is True Sport screening the games this season?

yes they are showing all the games, and i think my prediction was wrong already i think your lot will split the Manchester clubs!

good luck

As an Oxford Fan I'll take your prediction on us going up 3rd :-)

However I can't see past Man Utd for the Premiership. Fergie has bought wisely and added to the side where he sees fit.

My other Prediction is Scumdon Town to get relegated to the Blue Square Premiership :-)

Oh happy days

As an Oxford Fan I'll take your prediction on us going up 3rd :-)

However I can't see past Man Utd for the Premiership. Fergie has bought wisely and added to the side where he sees fit.

My other Prediction is Scumdon Town to get relegated to the Blue Square Premiership :-)

Oh happy days

Bought wisely ? over 50mil for what should of been arond 20 mil . What he has bought is no better than Bebe.