Aussie Man Dies In His Central Pattaya Apt

britmaveric

Binkie & Apexkid: Why is it that people find it necessary to add crap to topics. The shit you posted should been keep to yourself and not made public. MYOB seems appropriate.

Dont know about binkie as im sure he didnt know the girl for 4 years but as far as my post is concerned.Is the truth not welcome here only the conjecture & assuming that i read from other posters.I knew the guy & thought putting the truth to some of peoples wonderings would be of no harm.

Apexkid: I repeat - The shit you posted should been keep to yourself and not made public. MYOB seems appropriate. Some people just have the sense to know better>

That is your opinion but please refer to it as the truth not "shit"as some people may think that i maid it all up when although i shouldnt have posted it in your opinion it is the truth regardless.

Apexkid: I repeat - The shit you posted should been keep to yourself and not made public. MYOB seems appropriate. Some people just have the sense to know better>

That is your opinion but please refer to it as the truth not "shit"as some people may think that i maid it all up when although i shouldnt have posted it in your opinion it is the truth regardless.

I am inclined to agree, it may act as a warning to others that may be on the road to ruin,,. Edited by mikethevigoman

well, its taken over 2 years before this thread relating to a falang death/suicide has degenerated to a sh#t-slinging match between BM's.

Must be some kind of record !! normally happens within a few days .. :o

RIP