True Visions Hd Premier League

howzat

We have True Visions HD Satellite and get Premier League on HD 1. Anybody know if this will continue as the Magazine Program Schedule indicates it will be on HD 2. When you phone customer service they don't know and rather than try and help just put the phone down on you. !!

According to True-Vision HD2 will be showing mainly recorded matches. It will show EPL matches live but only when HD1 is already showing a match but I know True-Vision can tell porky pies.

I'm going to be annoyed if the EPL moves to HD2.Truevision have the transmission rights from Barclays Premier League so they have us "over a barrel"

I hope they realise their customer base is with Satellite Customers and the speed up the roll out of the extra HD channels.

If one would believe True they say an additional 8 HD channels will be added to their current DSTV system on the "next few months". That being said maybe they will be re-locating the channel u are asking about if and or when what they say becomes a reality. They also claim they are "testing 3-D broadcasting". Kind of reminds me of 3.9G! Don't go out and buy a 3-D TV just because True says something!