How Does One Read Thai Visa Topics?

britmaveric

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i used to do a "Fast Eddie"

these days its more like a "Fast Eddie/Jai Dee" combo.

Since your post i've tried to copy your combo. I thought there may be an approach that would show heightened efficency.

I was like a fish without water, suffocating in the derth of up to date information.

I will return to trawling, whereby my net can gather the deepest, darkest information that the forum has to offer, ripe for my response.

Fair thee well :D

I also seem to be reading the forum a lot when i'm drunk :o

I wake up the next day and find all these posts i never knew i made :D

Now i have to trawl the forum to see if i've caused any damage.

I normally just search on all new posts, how does everyone else read Thai Visa?  :o

Normally I just glance at the main page and cherry pick anything of interest (incl the odd patters gobsmackers;) but I have a good friend whom reads TV only on the toilet- something about the telly cord only reaches that far (shhhh!) Well, that's one way to potentially gets two tasks done... :D:D

i used to do a "Fast Eddie"

these days its more like a "Fast Eddie/Jai Dee" combo.

Since your post i've tried to copy your combo. I thought there may be an approach that would show heightened efficency.

I was like a fish without water, suffocating in the derth of up to date information.

I will return to trawling, whereby my net can gather the deepest, darkest information that the forum has to offer, ripe for my response.

Fair thee well :D

I also seem to be reading the forum a lot when i'm drunk :o

I wake up the next day and find all these posts i never knew i made :D

Now i have to trawl the forum to see if i've caused any damage.

FE, the combo is none too efficient i admit, it's still evolving. the site layout could be more customisable to accomodate my style, remember, if your not having fun, its the fault of the layout.

are there cheat codes i could use for like unlimited anonymous flames? there are some members here i'd like to ambush from time to time. it'd be great if i could cast anonymous spells and transport a member onto another forum. maybe i just don't have enough experience points to do all that. are there hidden magical places i could go to? i understand that one can gain immense power by posting large volumes of jiberish.

drink-posting is definitely an option. :D