Mtb Race Updates

catwho

The race that was to start at the indoor stadium this month [EARLIER POST]has been put of till october sometime.

But there is a closer one on the 25th of sept,starting at the PONG municipal council at lake makcupan.

from soi country club rd follow the rd around,past mulligans pub,and past the turn off to the hwy.

there is a small soccer field out front ...start /finnish there.start is heading back to naklua,stay on the left of the rd which has been tractor cut and the arrows [some are different coulors]and the red and white streamers its around the main pump station,a very challanging course with some BIG DIPS or drops.

As usual the number of laps depend on age and grade.

its run by the pattaya bike club,mainly mtb riders,they are on facebook,but i could not find the site.

i missed training with them this week with a stomack bug,but when spoke to them last, they where going to make an easier course up for the kids an old blokes.

They go over the race course every weds from around 4.45pm

but we first meet at the playground and park near the new police station trun right at end of soi katlao,[temple] every afternoon

meet at 4pm, leave 4.20.someone always waits for slower riders to catch up,from 3 to 12 riders at times

soame club run the race up budda hill each year.

ta cat

Thanks for the up-date 'catwho' I will try and come down at least a week before, stay with a mate, see the sights and maybe have a ride of the course.

Thanks again…I'll be in touch later….

Tonto.

Edited by Tonto21