Face N Neck Lift Dr Poomee Bumrungrad Hospital

janmac

( I can only say Dr Poomee at Bumungrad is brillant and the Hospital is fantastic)

I would like to reassure any one travelling to Bangkok whom is interested in having surgery overseas not to be frightened as I have just come back from Bangkok and had a face n neck lift plus lower eyes done by Dr Poomee at the Bumrungrad Hospital I cant speak highly enough of the whole experience The hospital was beautiful 5 star the nurses and other staff of high standard . The surgeon is a genious I had no pain and no black bruising Dr Poomee and his wife speak very good english as they lived and practised in California for 25 years so there is no lanuague barrier he is a very professional and conservate surgeon so if contemplating surgery with him you need to express your concerns to him as he will not recommend any thing to you if you are not happy with certain issues You do not need to take anything to the hospital as they supply everything if you need to have certain xrays done it would be cheaper to do them at home and take the results with you that what I did to.Post Op Things you will need to know after the surgery you have to wear a compression garment for 7 days and than for 3 weeks at night time you cant speak for at least 7 days or chew food mainly eating soft food like soups and youghurt etc also keep inside your hotel and rest .This I found the hardest thing of the whole experience but I travelled on my own so I didnt have much problem with the speaking thing .I will no doubt return to Bumrungrad for further surgery and have no concerns in this hospital the secret to the whole process is researching your surgeon and the hospital good luck If anyone would like to contact me and speak to me about the process I d be happy too.

janmac :rolleyes:

Congratulations to the outcome of your operation! Thanks for the info! Could you also please tell something about the cost of it?

My friend has looked at Poomee's price list.

The procedure the OP mentions comes out at about 350,000 baht.

He and Soryos are the most expensive in Thailand - as much as USA prices. The OP sounded pleased with Poomee, but my friend used Soryos at Yoskarn and she hasn't gone outside for 18 months!