Lot Of Audio/Video Equipment For Sale, Any Suggestions ?

Tibo27

Hello everyone,

I have a bunch of equipment (audio and video) for sale, professional equipment I used in my club. We unfortunately closed the club after almost 3 years and we are now looking for selling all our equipments. (Amplifiers, CDJs, Mixer, Speakers, sub, plasma TV, light scanner, fog machine etc..)

Does someone know a professional website/forum for this kinds of goods ? Classifieds section of Thaivisa is good but I have a lot of equipment and I guess it is most probably people who want to open a club or those who already have a club/bar and looking for updating their actual equipment.

I thank you in advance for any help you can bring.

Tibo

Thanks for you reply.

Classifieds section is good if you have only few items, but I have really a lot (a whole night club equipment) and it is pro oriented, not the kind of equipment you'll buy for the living room.

I tried to find night club owners forum or website, I found some pro website but they only sell of course.

Basically I am looking to sell it to someone who already owns a club OR someone who plan to open one.

Equipment are pro brand such as Pioneer, Martin Audio, Crown, Extron, Robe etc...

Thank you