PM Yingluck: Let Us Work For 6 Months Before Criticising Us

webfact

Why do so many posters in TV have such negative outlooks? Life must be such a problem for them?

Of course newly elected PM Yngluck needs time to address the deep rooted problems hidden behind closed doors of the doomed Dems. Many of which will only surface when the new ministers taking over open the cans of worms.

Yingluck will have a tuff time to be sure, and her popularity will fall as the inherited problems mount up, but any thinking person can see and understand clearly it takes time to put everything in place.

Anyway....... as Farangs our views and thoughts count for naught.

Enjoy the ride... may as well, as no point in getting on the bus otherwise.

The rabid fanatical "usual suspects" in TV cannot see anything good in others that do not fit into their outdated and dysfunctional view of reality. They live glued to their chairs and computers waiting for an opportunity to knock down others they do not like, parsing and taking quotes out of context; such is their idea of a life.

Yingluck was honest as opposed to the silver tongued PM who was booted out of office.

Those critics that continue with their negativity cannot envision a hard reality: there are many "state secrets" that were never published and only those in government had access to them; if they have not been destroyed. Abhisit's administration was cagey and not transparent because of the circumstances that elevated him to power. Deals, promises, political debts, allegiance to those "powers that were", etc.

Those rabid "usual suspects" will never admit that it is true: one must give a newly elected PM time to show her mettle.

Will they ever listen to reason and reality and not only to their delusional arguments?

You do realize that Yingluck has zero political experience and is just a puppet for one of the greatest convicted political swindlers of all time right?

Ok...now what were you saying?

Why do so many posters in TV have such negative outlooks? Life must be such a problem for them?

Of course newly elected PM Yngluck needs time to address the deep rooted problems hidden behind closed doors of the doomed Dems. Many of which will only surface when the new ministers taking over open the cans of worms.

Yingluck will have a tuff time to be sure, and her popularity will fall as the inherited problems mount up, but any thinking person can see and understand clearly it takes time to put everything in place.

Anyway....... as Farangs our views and thoughts count for naught.

Enjoy the ride... may as well, as no point in getting on the bus otherwise.

The rabid fanatical "usual suspects" in TV cannot see anything good in others that do not fit into their outdated and dysfunctional view of reality. They live glued to their chairs and computers waiting for an opportunity to knock down others they do not like, parsing and taking quotes out of context; such is their idea of a life.

Yingluck was honest as opposed to the silver tongued PM who was booted out of office.

Those critics that continue with their negativity cannot envision a hard reality: there are many "state secrets" that were never published and only those in government had access to them; if they have not been destroyed. Abhisit's administration was cagey and not transparent because of the circumstances that elevated him to power. Deals, promises, political debts, allegiance to those "powers that were", etc.

Those rabid "usual suspects" will never admit that it is true: one must give a newly elected PM time to show her mettle.

Will they ever listen to reason and reality and not only to their delusional arguments?

You do realize that Yingluck has zero political experience and is just a puppet for one of the greatest convicted political swindlers of all time right?

Ok...now what were you saying?

Sorry my friend, You are not going far enough ,why not throw in ,and the instigator of 2,500 extra judicial murders to boot too!.

6 months to fix the traffic in BKK

6 months to get rid of drugs

6 months to implement the new ideas

They do like that number...

And for those that like to see it more:

6 months until Thaksin is said to return

Can we make the list longer?

do you think he will be in Thailand by six months?

He has said he want to be back in time to his daughters wedding in December.

You be the judge what that entails.

You have to have the famous one-we will all be rich in 6 months

and if they don't give the promises they will all be out in 6 months :lol:

But when does the six months start, the promise was 'in six months' with no start date given.

Was it.

1. Six months after you signed your life away to us with an X

2. Six months after we were declared the winners.

3. Six months after the first cabinet meeting.

4. Six months after we have spent six months trying to come up with excuses of why we can't do it.

5. Never.

Whatever you two may think, the topic is "Let us work for 6 months before criticising us, PM Yingluck asked". So just lets criticise the dear lady who as a PM should know by now it's a tough job. I fear the whiplash from my Mistress otherwise I might add "it's a man's world out there" ;)

6 months to make every Thai Rich?

6 months to not critisise,so all the errors can be forgotten.

I seem to recall when Tvisa Abhisit supporters were calling for a debate.......

An interesting point made by Geriatrickid suggested that if Abhisit appeared in any debate to be insensitive and tried to belittle Yingluck it could turn opinion against him......I think he has to go carefully at the moment, choose his words, otherwise he could end up being labelled a smartarse pillock who squandered his opportunity..........of course that description may also be applied to many political commentators who attempt to seize all and any available opportunity to deride Yingluck.......just the way of the world......too early for criticism to be seen as much more than sore losers....timing is everything........Yingluck is actually giving good advice to the opposition......

An interesting point made by Geriatrickid suggested that if Abhisit appeared in any debate to be insensitive and tried to belittle Yingluck it could turn opinion against him......I think he has to go carefully at the moment, choose his words, otherwise he could end up being labelled a smartarse pillock who squandered his opportunity..........of course that description may also be applied to many political commentators who attempt to seize all and any available opportunity to deride Yingluck.......just the way of the world......too early for criticism to be seen as much more than sore losers....timing is everything........Yingluck is actually giving good advice to the opposition......

Please .... excuse me ..... but what has k. Abhisit and debates which didn't take place have to do with this OP?

Any commentator has to be careful to question what the new government may or may not do. It's indeed too early to tell, Ms. Yingluck has been telling us that for at least two months now. Well, she's been a PM for a few days now, time to criticise. That's life as (or for?) a politician. The only thing worse than criticism is being ignored :ermm:

Please .... excuse me ..... but what has k. Abhisit and debates which didn't take place have to do with this OP?

Any commentator has to be careful to question what the new government may or may not do. It's indeed too early to tell, Ms. Yingluck has been telling us that for at least two months now. Well, she's been a PM for a few days now, time to criticise. That's life as (or for?) a politician. The only thing worse than criticism is being ignored :ermm:

It's called attributing the comment......

But when does the six months start, the promise was 'in six months' with no start date given.

Was it.

4. Six months after we have spent six months trying to come up with excuses of why we can't do it.

5. Never.

Hey Thad,I'm not quite sure on your questions, is there any chance I can phone a friend ?

Was it.

5. Never.

Hey Thad,I'm not quite sure on your questions, is there any chance I can phone a friend ?

'Phone a friend in Dubai', as PM-Yingluck might ask ? :rolleyes:

Was it.

5. Never.

I'm reffing a pool match tonight, but I'll keep checking the other side of the market for a small mushroom cloud. ;)