Where To Buy A Wooden Bathtub ?

meyori

I've seen them in Udon Thani , but i do not exactly remember where and how much ( as i didn't stop there ) . I can tell you exactly where , but you have to wait till november/december since i am not in Thailand at the moment :annoyed: . I expect more places all over Thailand have them but it will take a serious look around .

There is a place at JJ (Business card says: 599/E4 Jatujak plaza, 085-3462448) that quoted me a price of 17,000 Baht for a wood tub 76x150x60 (it was on display). They said they would definitely do custom sizes.

There are also several places at Soi Furniture that gave me similar prices (I don't recall their exact numbers) and were also willing to do custom sizes and features.

Pros :

It is wood . It feels natural and looks natural . It is also something many people do not have . Available to costum made design .

Cons :

It is wood , so be carefull of attack by almost anything ( insects , sun ) . When the wood is wet is closes completely , if you put the water out , it will probably start leaking due to the shrink of the wood .

These things i am only guessing , but it is the same like barrels are being made and boats , so all of the things which are good for them are good for this also .

• 1 month later...

Thank you for people who gave me some information. In the end I found a small store in Phuket where I could order bathtub with teak wood. (The lady there told me they make it in BKK.) My bathtub is 100cm diameter round and 70cm heights with proper draining plug and cover. it cost me less than 14,000 baht including delivery. I came out better than expected and I am very pleased. here are photos of my bathtub waiting to be used !!post-56528-0-78559500-1317802130_thumb.jpost-56528-0-72910100-1317802148_thumb.j

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Anyone have recent info regarding same question?looking for simple wood soaking tub..any info is appreciated. Preferably Pattaya but I’m sure anywhere in Thailand will ship..

Edited by Outerpeace